Thread: Jr. Bison Club

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Jr. Bison Club

We signed our boys up for the Jr. Bison Club for the first time when we sent our renewal for football season tickets earlier this year. We have obviously received our season tickets, but not the Jr. Bison Club t-shirts or football game tickets yet.

Does anybody know if this will be coming later? Should I be contacting someone yet? Figured many of you would have experience with the Jr. Bison Club and could give me some more information.

Thanks.

Default Re: Jr. Bison Club

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    We signed our boys up for the Jr. Bison Club for the first time when we sent our renewal for football season tickets earlier this year. We have obviously received our season tickets, but not the Jr. Bison Club t-shirts or football game tickets yet.

Does anybody know if this will be coming later? Should I be contacting someone yet? Figured many of you would have experience with the Jr. Bison Club and could give me some more information.

Thanks.
    typically you pick those up either at fan day (Aug 16 this year) or at the first game in the lobby. Worth a phone call though...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Jr. Bison Club

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    typically you pick those up either at fan day (Aug 16 this year) or at the first game in the lobby. Worth a phone call though...
    Yes this is correct. They will receive GA tickets, just FYI. Speaking of I need to order my sons.