Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Starting 5

Default Re: Starting 5

Lawrence Alexander
    Dylan Hale
    Taylor Braun
    Tray Wright
    Marsh Bjorklund

Starting line up for the entire season in my opinion. Eric Carlson off the bench is okay with me, his defense is suspect against anyone his size and up, if offensively capable and anyone smaller he struggles on the perimeter. Truth be told Carl will be starting over Tray whenever he returns. The future starters for seasons to come is above!
    The best is yet to come

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_since_Birth View Post
    Truth be told Carl will be starting over Tray whenever he returns. The future starters for seasons to come is above!
    Is that coming from Saul Phillips or just what you think? I have a hard time believing that Saul going to mess with the current chemistry of the team.

Lawrence Alexander
    Dylan Hale
    Taylor Braun
    Tray Wright
    Marsh Bjorklund

Starting line up for the entire season in my opinion. Eric Carlson off the bench is okay with me, his defense is suspect against anyone his size and up, if offensively capable and anyone smaller he struggles on the perimeter. Truth be told Carl will be starting over Tray whenever he returns. The future starters for seasons to come is above!
    That would be a shame. Until Carlson learns to take the mid-range jumper in a game his offensive game is limited.

Lawrence Alexander
    Dylan Hale
    Taylor Braun
    Tray Wright
    Marsh Bjorklund

That would really surprise me. Hopefully Carl can contribute, but I'd be surprised if he started. Who would you sit down, Tray? Not sure that would make sense.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

"truth be told Carl will be starting over Tray whenever he returns." Based off of last season i guess with lineups and substitution patterns i witnessed. Then again that WAS last season and we are a much better defense squad, so far.
    The best is yet to come

ZERO chance he starts this year. ZERO chance that Tray gets benched in his favor. He must learn to fit into a new role, pass the ball, and make an easy open jumper instead of doing the same move the entire league has seen 428 times on film. If he can do that, he will have a solid role giving us added depth off the bench.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

well said Mr.Burgundy
    The best is yet to come

carlson will be a good leader and vet to add back to the lineup. his toughness and depth will help at the 4. our team is rolling right now and imo he will help us when he comes back

who out of ndsu' reserves provides a spark? my man austin pennick did so, maybe carlson can come off bench and provide spark.
    Standing Rock, at least im not in minnewaukan

Quote Originally Posted by standingrockbison View Post
    who out of ndsu' reserves provides a spark? my man austin pennick did so, maybe carlson can come off bench and provide spark.
    I think Felt has provided a little spark (and a ton of 3's) off the bench this year!

533 In a row