Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Summit League message board

Default New Summit League message board

I wanted to invite everyone on this board and all fans of the Summit League to a new board that I created where I hope that we can engage in dialogue and discussion about the conference. I just started the site and I know it's a work in progress. This is a slow time in college athletics and I figured that starting it now would give us some time to get it started slowly and by the time the basketball season starts, hopefully the board will be in full swing.

I hope you'll take a look and take a moment to register and share your thoughts.

www.SummitZoo.com

Default Re: New Summit League message board

Are you really sure you want to invite us? haha
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

lakes i would put kevin duckworth in the top 5 SL players

I see Lakes is already a member. Something tells me he found out looking at a certain website

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    I see Lakes is already a member. Something tells me he found out looking at a certain website
    The webhost sends him text messages upon creation of each and every internet forum in the world.

i keed i keed. I like lakes :P
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

In a couple of weeks we are going to start our predictions for the 2011-12 basketball season for the Summit League. We hope there will be an active football discussion as well. Hope to see you there - www.SummitZoo.com

We've worked out a few of the kinks with the board and I wanted to invite everyone to visit and share their thoughts. I added a poll for the upcoming basketball season, but you're certainly welcome to discuss football and anything else related to Summit League teams.

Thanks again.

www.SummitZoo.com

Any thoughts on ORU leaving the Summit for the Southland Conference? What does the Summit do if that occurs?

http://www.summitzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=307

edit - sorry, just saw the discussion in the other thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Any thoughts on ORU leaving the Summit for the Southland Conference? What does the Summit do if that occurs?

http://www.summitzoo.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=307

edit - sorry, just saw the discussion in the other thread.
    PANIC.

10 char
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I've been informed that lakesbison's posts on SummitZoo.com now have to be approved by the administrator, Keeper, before they will appear on the site. That's a good development, IMO. Having a gathering spot for the League is a good idea.

www.SummitZoo.com
    Go Jackrabbits!