Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NCAA Championships

Default Re: NCAA Championships

NDSU HOF Commitee should bypass rules and induct her this year!! Add in the academics and it is a no-brainer. She received NCAA post-grad scholly and is headed to Nebraska to become a dentist. I am very impressed!!! Wow, just wow! She is the kind of person that makes a lasting impression the first time u meet her. She even spent several minutes taking time to visit with my 84 year-old father-in-law. That's solid my friends. Hope my little girl turns out that way!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Here's that video (for those too lazy to type "gobison.com"). Well done.

http://gobison.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=774934
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

"I'm all toasty inside. And, I'm leaking." - Jim Carrey in The Grinch

Beautiful video.

A little off topic, but what place did NDSU end up finishing in team standings?

Also, did you see the men's hurdles final?? Almost half the runners knocked down at least one hurdle, and a couple of the guys tripped and fell down. A guy from LSU won the thing after falling behind. Weird as hell.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watching replay of the NCAAs on CBS College Sports- looks like Whitney was also the winner of the Elite 88 award for Women's Track

BlueKeyAlum is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know that Texas A&M won both the men and womens title for the 3rd consecutive time and both titles came down to the very last event, the 4x4, which both Aggie squads swept. Pretty dramatic and for the men, it was a repeat of last year's race.
    "I’m not familiar precisely with what I said, but I’ll stand by what I said, whatever it was.” --- Mitt Romney

"That which doesn't kill you, hurts." -- me

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post

Great video.

Whitney won the Elite 88 award also!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205159067

533 In a row

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

NDSU's Carlson wins Elite 88 award
    FARGO – North Dakota State pitcher Whitney Carlson was the recipient of the Elite 88 award on Sunday.

By: Forum staff reports, INFORUM

FARGO – North Dakota State pitcher Whitney Carlson was the recipient of the Elite 88 award on Sunday.

The Elite 88 award honors the individual with the highest cumulative grade-point average participating in the finals for each of the NCAA’s championships.

Carlson has a 4.0 GPA in zoology and finished fifth in the heptathlon and ninth in the long jump at the NCAA Division I women’s track and field championships.

Since when is there a pitcher in track & field

Quote Originally Posted by BisonPride72 View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

NDSU's Carlson wins Elite 88 award

By: Forum staff reports, INFORUM

The Elite 88 award honors the individual with the highest cumulative grade-point average participating in the finals for each of the NCAA’s championships.

Carlson has a 4.0 GPA in zoology and finished fifth in the heptathlon and ninth in the long jump at the NCAA Division I women’s track and field championships.

Since when is there a pitcher in track & field
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.