Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tailgate Exchange

VanClubPres is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Tailgate Exchange

Tailgating is the most addicting hobby there is. It does not end with the culmination of a season. As a matter of fact, it begins anew.

In 2006, we tailgated out of the back of a car. Classic, but the bug had been planted. By the third game, I had bought the first Van for a dollar and covered it with 3 gallons of tractor paint. Two vans, two trailers, a huge tent, the most compensating flag in the parking lot, and a couch later, I am sitting here trying to figure out what is next.

With that, I have created the tailgate exchange. As stated above, I have been in the "1 dollar van painted with tractor paint" situation before. I offer a vessel for gently used tailgating items to be exchanged for the up and coming tailgater. Offer up things that would normally make the curb or the dumpster, and help someone new get a chance to become the ultimate tailgater.

Good Luck and go Bison!!!!
    To the Herd!!!!

Default Re: Tailgate Exchange

1 16 foot collaspable flag pole, with a 5 gallon bucket filled with concrete for a base.

Cost: FREE!!! GO BISON!

I also have a 6 x 10 Green Bison Flag w/ ND logo.

PM me for details.
    To the Herd!!!!

We might be interested in that flag pole. Hando, MN?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    We might be interested in that flag pole. Hando, MN?
    I've already got one. Oh, you must have meant that other MN guy.

I've got a flag with the signature of every 2010-11 Bison athlete on it, including Matt Gratzek, Jennifer Lopez, Laura Hermanson, Michael Tveidt, and every coach that I'd be more than happy to donate to a tailgate group that will properly enshrine it. Already got next year's flag waiting to get inked and would love to add to someone's collection of awesome memorabilia.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    I've got a flag with the signature of every 2010-11 Bison athlete on it, including Matt Gratzek, Jennifer Lopez, Laura Hermanson, Michael Tveidt, and every coach that I'd be more than happy to donate to a tailgate group that will properly enshrine it. Already got next year's flag waiting to get inked and would love to add to someone's collection of awesome memorabilia.
    This would have been a great item to donate to the silent auction during the spring football game!
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Perhaps donate the signed flag to the NDSU archives... they would probably appretiate it since it's fairly unique.

A little late, but I have a 10 x 20 green topped tent. Cheap. Small cash or liquid exchange. PM.
    To the Herd!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    A little late, but I have a 10 x 20 green topped tent. Cheap. Small cash or liquid exchange. PM.
    A couple of interested prospects, will re-post if nothing goes through.
    To the Herd!!!!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VanClubPres View Post
    A couple of interested prospects, will re-post if nothing goes through.
    Just got your PM. Callin in the morning
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]