Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tailgating at the Gopher Game

Default Re: Tailgating at the Gopher Game

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That was THESocalledfan...
    I typically do not do shots in front of my kids, but it is possible I did it when they were occupied with other activities. I did eat gummies in front of them and so did my brother.

Now to more important matters; does the fairgrounds allow kegs? If so, I think one (or two?) will be traveling from Sioux Falls.

(By the way, speaking as someone knowledgable about the U of M, the fairgrounds bus route is for buses only and will be very fast getting your "to and fro." Don't panic if you look at a map......)

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    They have tailgating at TCF Stadium, but I am almost certain that it is all reserved spots and all are taken by Gopher season ticket holders.

Tailgating is also available at the state fairgrounds with shuttles running to the stadium. The NDSU Alumni Association is going to sponsor the Bison tailgate party at the fairgrounds.
    The spots close to TCF are reserved for season ticket holders or if you purchase a suite or high dollar tickets of some kind. I put my name on a list for a suite in December, and as of last week there are none available. The guy at the stadium that I have been in contact with said that they have had HUGE demand/interest in tickets for the game. Be advised. Good luck!

Till I Die, Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by CHADSTAUS View Post
    The spots close to TCF are reserved for season ticket holders or if you purchase a suite or high dollar tickets of some kind. I put my name on a list for a suite in December, and as of last week there are none available. The guy at the stadium that I have been in contact with said that they have had HUGE demand/interest in tickets for the game. Be advised. Good luck!
    Technically untrue! Scroll to the bottom of this link and you will find all kinds of passes for tailgate lots very near the stadium:

http://www.gopherfootballtickets.com.../event/1526304

Just bought 2 in Lot 37 for $40 each!!

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We plan on hitting the state fair tailgate lot as of now, but just want to toss out a couple of questions for those of you in the know. Can you park a bus in lot 37 if you have enough parking passes? Is the state fair tailgating lot normally just for visiting fans or do Gopher fans go there too? If one were to buy say 5 passes in lot 37, are they numbered like the west lot at the Fargodome or is it first come first serve?

Found this:

http://www.tailgatewiki.com/view.cfm...ball/Minnesota

If accurate, it appears kegs are not allowed.......

I still have the 2 spots for tailgate, hopefully we can make something happen there.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    We plan on hitting the state fair tailgate lot as of now, but just want to toss out a couple of questions for those of you in the know. Can you park a bus in lot 37 if you have enough parking passes? Is the state fair tailgating lot normally just for visiting fans or do Gopher fans go there too? If one were to buy say 5 passes in lot 37, are they numbered like the west lot at the Fargodome or is it first come first serve?
    Fairgrounds looks like the place to go.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Fairgrounds it is!

Till I Die, Bison Football