Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gopher game tickets

Default Re: Gopher game tickets

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    96 per. after stubhub stupid fees turned out to be 110
    Fee was only 10 per ticket isnt bad.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Fee was only 10 per ticket isnt bad.
    Thats what I was thinking, I'm pretty sure I paid more in fees for my last Gopher ticket
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    they do, and i avoid stubhub for events if its just 2,3,4 of us...but when its a group of 10, and we all wanna be row 1...its the way to go.
    I hear that, I had only bought from stubhub 1 other time until the gopher game. 10 tix in 101, row 11 for $74.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Section 147, row 1 checking in right here, just bought them on stubhub last night. We have 10 in a row so we will be louuudddd.
    Three straight FBS games in row one for our crew. It's becoming a fun tradition!

I got 4 in 105, and 2 in 111, row 1. Still need to get 5 more.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GoBizon View Post
    A Bisonville member I talked to today picked up four tickets in section 111, row 1 this week too. That's not a cheap ticket!

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    A Bisonville member I talked to today picked up four tickets in section 111, row 1 this week too. That's not a cheap ticket!
    Family rivalry here with my brother-in-law who is a huge goofer fan, price to me for this game is no object!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Three straight FBS games in row one for our crew. It's becoming a fun tradition!
    Hell yeah! If you're gonna go, might as well go all out! MN and I were just talking the other day specifically about Texas football games...and we both agree that away games were just generally more fun. You sort of stick out like a sore thumb, get to meet a ton of different people, etc. Don't worry, we'll sit front row @ CSU next year too.

114 has 14 in a set in row 1, OR, there are a few behind us in 147.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    $100. Not bad, really. Of course, that's coming from someone that only has to buy 1 ticket.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Hell yeah! If you're gonna go, might as well go all out! MN and I were just talking the other day specifically about Texas football games...and we both agree that away games were just generally more fun. You sort of stick out like a sore thumb, get to meet a ton of different people, etc. Don't worry, we'll sit front row @ CSU next year too.

114 has 14 in a set in row 1, OR, there are a few behind us in 147.

$100. Not bad, really. Of course, that's coming from someone that only has to buy 1 ticket.
    Well then you got a pretty good deal because the guy I talked to paid a bit more than that. You can get a pretty good view of the seats from here: http://www.seats3d.com/ncaa/universi...sota/football/
    I'm wondering what the view looks like with 70 players standing in front of you because I might end up there with him. Ah hell, as long as I'm flanked by Bison fans on all sides I guess it won't matter, damn, is it Sept yet?

http://www.fansnap.com/minnesota-gol...24-2011-558803