Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: National Championship Home..

Default National Championship Home..

So if all the tickets are sold for Frisco, sounds like the FCS Champ game should move to a bigger location. Suggestions? I say Arrowhead, centrally located and plenty big .

Default Re: National Championship Home..

Quote Originally Posted by moundbz View Post
    So if all the tickets are sold for Frisco, sounds like the FCS Champ game should move to a bigger location. Suggestions? I say Arrowhead, centrally located and plenty big .
    By that logic, we should have a 250k stadium for the BCS game because those tickets are basically impossible to get first hand. Frisco is a great place for the game.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I propose jerryworld

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I propose jerryworld

Big House or bust...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Metrodome -> then TCF Bank -> then the new Vikings stadium.

Let's face it. We're locked into this FCS championship game for at least the next 4 to 6 years, let's bring it close to home.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

If a person wanted to pick a good spot based on location to the whole country, why not use big reds house in Nebraska. They would not be using it at that time of year and the location would be great. Right where most of the country can get to in a 24 hour time frame at most. Face it, Frisco has a nice stadium, but the location sucks as far as travel is concerned.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    If a person wanted to pick a good spot based on location to the whole country, why not use big reds house in Nebraska. They would not be using it at that time of year and the location would be great. Right where most of the country can get to in a 24 hour time frame at most. Face it, Frisco has a nice stadium, but the location sucks as far as travel is concerned.
    Last time I checked Dallas/Ft. Worth is a lot easier for 99% of the country than Lincoln, NE. I'd much rather drive down to TX for a weekend in january than f'in Lincoln regardless of the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by TennBison View Post
    No thanks. That place is built for midgets...and im sure it will not be any warmer than 30 degrees.

It should be held in the Tokyodome.

Plenty of space in the stadium, I'm pretty sure it would never sell out. Plenty of hotels. Flights go in and out of Tokyo all the time.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by moundbz View Post
    The game isn't sold out. There's still 8k tickets that will be made available once the teams are finalized.
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved