Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Gopher Preview

Default Re: Gopher Preview

Quote Originally Posted by ndsustudent89 View Post
    Yeah but this will not be the same gophers team we met before. I am kinda worried about this one, I don't think it will be a blow out on either side, it will be a very close game.

You may be right.

Our defense will keep the game close for us. Our O-Line is big and should be able to open holes for our RBs. It comes down to our passing game keeping pressure off the running game and consistently getting 1st downs sustaining drives.

Yes, it will probably be a tough game but IMO, the Bison win.

GO BISON

Has anyone heard what the NDSU ticket allotment for this game is?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    No, but I got this email from NDSU today:

NDSU Football vs. Minnesota Ticket Information

Requests to purchase tickets through NDSU for the football game at Minnesota can be submitted online beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 7th. Requests will be accepted until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 21st.

Order fulfillment and seat assignments will be determined based on priority points. Team Makers and Season Ticket Holders should submit their requests through their established Team Maker/Season Ticket Holder account to ensure credit for current priority points.

- Price: $55/ticket ($50 + $5 fee)

- Limit 10 tickets/account

- Visitor seating is located in Sections 201-206 and 215-218.

- Requests can be submitted online May 7-May 21.

- Order fulfillment will be determined May 23rd based on priority points.

- Notification of order status (accepted/denied) will be emailed May 23rd.

- Credit card information must be entered when submitting request. Payment will be processed May 23rd on all ACCEPTED orders. No charge will be assessed for denied orders.

- Seat assignment will be determined based on priority points.

- Tickets will be mailed September 1st.

- No refunds will be given on accepted orders.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Gophers are really inconsistent.
    Speaking as a former fan...since the birth of Christ.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

They fail to mention that Goofer stadium seating for visitors is located in the upper half of sections 201-206 and 215-218.
    That is the upper half of the upper deck. Nice for them that they set it up so the visitors get split up into two areas.

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    If I remember correctly; when I called Josh at the ticket office, he stated we were getting 3000.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    Now I just want to state the majority of Gopher fans feel ndsu will be a good opponent and this preview states the threat ndsu can offer Minnesota. I dont believe we will have an 8-4 record like this preview predicts but it really wouldnt surprise me either. Im thinking we will win 6-7 based on the positive momentum from last season with the solid talent we have returning.

Nice comments about your bison on this link:

http://www.bigtensportswatch.com/?p=690
    NDSU...Bison

It's what you and I have been discussing.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    Now I just want to state the majority of Gopher fans feel ndsu will be a good opponent and this preview states the threat ndsu can offer Minnesota. I dont believe we will have an 8-4 record like this preview predicts but it really wouldnt surprise me either. Im thinking we will win 6-7 based on the positive momentum from last season with the solid talent we have returning.

Nice comments about your bison on this link:

http://www.bigtensportswatch.com/?p=690
    Dude, if you watched the BTN's replay of the goofer spring scrimmage and you know more about CFB than the average idiot, you would know you have a 3 win season coming in 2011! Spring 2011 = spring 2007 in Doltasoda. The similarities are so amazing it's ridiculous. Big Brew was coming in and there was going to be 7 or 8 wins in year one followed by a Rose Bowl in year two!!! hahaha! Clint Brewster, his kid the stud 4* QB hero freshmen looked amazing in the spring game and yaddy yaddy yada...... In all seriousness, I think they looked better in the spring of 2007 than they did in 2011....at least they had the nuts to play a spring game then.........

Please define the "positive momentum from last season" other than punky being told to clean out his desk and pack his trash???????????

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Huge Bison Fan On 9/24! View Post
    Dude, if you watched the BTN's replay of the goofer spring scrimmage and you know more about CFB than the average idiot, you would know you have a 3 win season coming in 2011! Spring 2011 = spring 2007 in Doltasoda. The similarities are so amazing it's ridiculous. Big Brew was coming in and there was going to be 7 or 8 wins in year one followed by a Rose Bowl in year two!!! hahaha! Clint Brewster, his kid the stud 4* QB hero freshmen looked amazing in the spring game and yaddy yaddy yada...... In all seriousness, I think they looked better in the spring of 2007 than they did in 2011....at least they had the nuts to play a spring game then.........

Please define the "positive momentum from last season" other than punky being told to clean out his desk and pack his trash???????????

They beat Iowa and Illinois to end the season. Not bad wins, certainly not great, but pretty solid.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I think Minnesota will win 3-5 games next year.

First off, Kill is a real football coach unlike that shyster Brewster (seriously WTF were they thinking hiring that dumbass?).

Second, Kill has to deal with the subpar talent that Punky left him with.

These things will offset in my book.

It will also make for a fun Bison-Gopher game.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."