Thread: So I'm watching sportscenter when

Default So I'm watching sportscenter when

on come the highlights of the Tigers and Marines game, and what do I see? A giant Grizzly behind home and guess what....its an Oakland university add that all of a sudden has a national audience. Why hasn't anyone at NDSU thought of buying a 1/2 inning banner add behind home at Target field? From what I've noticed, if you have a half inning, it's yours for the season so it would be expensive, but I would have to think it would be worth it for the potential highlight exposure over 81 games.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Default So I'm watching sportscenter when

on come the highlights of the Tigers and Mariners game, and what do I see? A giant Grizzly behind home and guess what....its an Oakland university add that all of a sudden has a national audience. Why hasn't anyone at NDSU thought of doing something outside the box like that that may be a bit risky and expensive, but has huge upside exposure potential?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Default Re: So I'm watching sportscenter when

Cool. An NDSU ad at a twins game would be neat, but expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    on come the highlights of the Tigers and Mariners game, and what do I see? A giant Grizzly behind home and guess what....its an Oakland university add that all of a sudden has a national audience. Why hasn't anyone at NDSU thought of doing something outside the box like that that may be a bit risky and expensive, but has huge upside exposure potential?
    OU's marketing people must be on their game. I saw a huge and great looking OU Grizzly Athletics billboard outside of Holland, Michigan which is clear over on the opposite side of the state.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    on come the highlights of the Tigers and Marines game, and what do I see? A giant Grizzly behind home and guess what....its an Oakland university add that all of a sudden has a national audience. Why hasn't anyone at NDSU thought of buying a 1/2 inning banner add behind home at Target field? From what I've noticed, if you have a half inning, it's yours for the season so it would be expensive, but I would have to think it would be worth it for the potential highlight exposure over 81 games.
    I saw an Oakland sign that was on the wall between home base and third base dugout while watching an Detroit/White Sox game. The sign was there all game and was constantly in the TV background.

chuckles is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

During the inning and half inning breaks the video board above the pen is used for advertisements at Target Field. Low and behold on the April 10 game there was an ad for UND. Time to get with it NDSU!