Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome, Brett VandenBergh!

Default Re: Welcome, Brett VandenBergh!

Great get and he's the type of kid we need to have. In the words of Burgandy, "He's a Dude!!!" I was wondering if his sister's boyfriend ever made a play to lure him away?

Welcome to NDSU, Brett!

what's his 40 time?

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he's near 210 by the end of his junior year in high school, it seems that he could be a 230 lb tough as nails guy by the end of his college career but his 40 time could slow down a little.

Per the Kolpack areavoices blog, his coach states he is almost 6'6 and 208. Trust me, he is really put together. Especially for a kid that age. I have been wanting a tough guy for a while, so this is good.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Per the Kolpack areavoices blog, his coach states he is almost 6'6 and 208. Trust me, he is really put together. Especially for a kid that age. I have been wanting a tough guy for a while, so this is good.
    Yeah based on the pictures I've seen of this kid he looks ripped, he is gonna be great for this team especially on the defensive end. He's the kind of guy we need, to take those thin, lanky punks from ORU that play on the wing and push em around a bit. We didn't have a guy physical enough last year to guard a guy like Albert Young, this is the kind of kid that can do just that. Unfortunately Brett won't get her until young is graduated, but he's gonna be a solid contributor to this team down the road.

These incoming recruits and our freshmen and sophomores make me want to move back to Fargo so I can see more than 2 game a year!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love this quote in the Forum today by his AAU coach:

“He’s a skilled kid but his greatest attribute is he leads really well,” said Ritchie Davis, his AAU coach. “With the team we have with several high-major kids, make no mistake, Brett VandenBergh leads our team.”

Leader needed, leader found!

When are we gonna be fortunate enough to have one of these solid kids go through a 2-3 inch growth spurt early in their NDSU career? A guy like this at 6' 8" would be unreal or Kading/Bjorklund at 6' 10".

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really pumped for Bison Basketball!! Welcome Brett!

Congrats to Saul and staff as they have really done a nice job recruiting the past few years!

Has anyone noticed the ESPNU Super 60 icon by Brett's name in our commit listing for 2012. He doesn't have a rating yet, so what does this imply? Is he seriously a top 60 player in the 2012 class?

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...449/class/2012