Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Old Sid Hartman Just Doesn't Learn!

Default Re: Old Sid Hartman Just Doesn't Learn!

I like Sid and hopes he picks the Gophers by 70.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Sid thinks the gophers are going to the rose bowl ever year so it really doesn't surprise me that he wrote something like that. Plus, Sid probably can't even remember we played them anyway, let alone that we beat them.. My take, Jerry Kill is a real coach and the gophers will be greatly improved just with his presence. I think we have a good shot at beating them but the gophers should still be favored.
    They should be improved but historicly he takes 3 years before the turnaround is complete. Gophers should be favored but we should still win a close game. 10k Bison fans could be the difference. Let's organize a huge crowd complete with a countdown and Bison seating charts like last time.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    They should be improved but historicly he takes 3 years before the turnaround is complete. Gophers should be favored but we should still win a close game. 10k Bison fans could be the difference. Let's organize a huge crowd complete with a countdown and Bison seating charts like last time.
    There better be more than 10K bison fans there.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

I'll be there with my two Bison fan daughters. Tickets purchased. Hotel reserved. Pumped

Bison 24 Gophers 14

Take it to the bank. Thats all I have to say about this.

Till I Die, Bison Football

Quote Originally Posted by CHADSTAUS View Post
    Bison 24 Gophers 14

Take it to the bank. Thats all I have to say about this.

i will take this bet! how much you down for?

I will give Sid credit on one thing. After the last two Bison/Gopher games Sid's articles were very humble and he was very complimentary of the Bison team. I remember the first game especially where he basically said the better team lost that day.

Is Sid a homer, yep. However in my opinion just from the few times I pass through the cities listening to KFAN and looking at the STrib. I get a really negative vibe towards the University from the news outlets up there. I compare that to Iowa's coverage where it seems like nothing can go wrong. Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    There better be more than 10K bison fans there.
    Impossible. Most of the stadium is sold out in season tickets. Only 3k are given to NDSU and 7K available to the public. If we buy every single one we barely have 10k. The capacity is 50k. We better be organized and fast!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Impossible. Most of the stadium is sold out in season tickets. Only 3k are given to NDSU and 7K available to the public. If we buy every single one we barely have 10k. The capacity is 50k. We better be organized and fast!
    A LOT of Goofer fans are giving their tix to Bison fans.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    A LOT of Goofer fans are giving their tix to Bison fans.
    I doubt it. I think Lakes pissed off their fanbase so much they are looking at it as a big game. I think well get 7-9k fans tops.