Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teammakers Golf Tourneys

Default Re: Teammakers Golf Tourneys

Wtf they arnt playing at ponderosa this year? I know every nook and cranny of that course...but srsly sambini byob all day everyday out there in them boondocks aka bring your own bud ++++++++++

el zagel yo slick
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I used to love the Ponderosa! Its been years though. Its the only place where you could rent a cart, and put your own cooler in the back!

They should have one at the Jamestown Country Club, my home course. 18 holes, straddles the James River, really nice front nine, lot of people like the back nine(not me, too many lost balls)
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    They should have one at the Jamestown Country Club, my home course. 18 holes, straddles the James River, really nice front nine, lot of people like the back nine(not me, too many lost balls)
    I played that once last spring; it was in May so the river was really high and part of the course was re-routed. It was a fun course; after some issues on the first hole I think I finished the front nine at 1-under.

The back nine I played 1-over. As in, one over in the trees, one over in the river, one over in the pond....
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I played that once last spring; it was in May so the river was really high and part of the course was re-routed. It was a fun course; after some issues on the first hole I think I finished the front nine at 1-under.

The back nine I played 1-over. As in, one over in the trees, one over in the river, one over in the pond....
    Damn you are a helluva lot better than I am. Backnine is tough!
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Damn you are a helluva lot better than I am. Backnine is tough!
    TWSS........

Goin to try playn a couple of these... DL and I ve always wanted to try Grand Forks,,,,
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Wish they would come to Bismarck. Might have to try to make it to one this year anyways.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Not a "Team Makers" event, but I see that the Alumni Association is having their Scramble & Steak Fry in Velva again this year on July 14. My daughter and I played in that one last year (we had a couple of foursomes from Tolna) and we had a good time...
    I've got to try to make it to that this year. Velva's going to get a lot of business this year with Wildwood possibly out of commission for the whole summer, and Souris Valley only having a limited number of holes for who know how long.