Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gopher game tailgate passes

Default Re: Gopher game tailgate passes

Not to change the subject from this junior high level conversation, but....

Can you bring kegs to the Fairgrounds? If so, I think I can get TAB to bring back the beer bong.....

Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    I bought 2 passes for tailgate, lot 37 fyi
    cool story bro, tell it again

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4mcrue View Post
    Hey, you gotta hand it to him......
    He is fantastic at following directions!

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our group will be at the fairgounds with all the tailgating rigs and grills going, thats why we have them. I hope D1 Pat is there along with a bunch of other people. heck even PL is welcome to join in
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Our group will be at the fairgounds with all the tailgating rigs and grills going, thats why we have them. I hope D1 Pat is there along with a bunch of other people. heck even PL is welcome to join in
    Maybe DII Pat can look around at the Fairgrounds and other bigtime game tailgating and realize that there is no need for the high level of security around the Fargodome for Bison games. Same goes for the level of control and security inside the Fargodome. Way too much like prison lock down in Fargo. So much better for tailgating and cheering with much less security presence in Lawrence, Laramie, Ames and Minneapolis. You are lying to yourself and others if you say this is not the case.
    Pat Simmers, Gene Taylor and others need to start breaking the will of the control freaks at NDSU and Gestapo types in and around the dome. Instead, they act like spineless weenies when it comes to toning down the aggressive security actions at Bison games.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Maybe DII Pat can look around at the Fairgrounds and other bigtime game tailgating and realize that there is no need for the high level of security around the Fargodome for Bison games. Same goes for the level of control and security inside the Fargodome. Way too much like prison lock down in Fargo. So much better for tailgating and cheering with much less security presence in Lawrence, Laramie, Ames and Minneapolis. You are lying to yourself and others if you say this is not the case.
    Pat Simmers, Gene Taylor and others need to start breaking the will of the control freaks at NDSU and Gestapo types in and around the dome. Instead, they act like spineless weenies when it comes to toning down the aggressive security actions at Bison games.
    Your wrong, they should increase security around the dome to get better control of all these Bison fans, with all the rape, pilage, glass bottle breaking, turkey fryers, porta potty tipping over, beer pong, OTP bus rockin, megaphone yelling, hard hat wearing, family gathering, grill cooking, illegal card games, higher than 20 ft flag poles, custom painted rigs, team color wearing out of control people. Its a wonder the National Guard (armed) battalion isnt activated to control all these unruly bison fans in the west lot, totally out of control free for all ive ever witnessed at any venue. It is apparient to me that 1 or 2 random spot checks by 1 officer at all these away venues is just not enough to control all us rowdies from North Dakota, how do they ever do it ??? Dont think you will see much police presence at the fairgrounds in Mpls either. I just dont know if I will be safe around all you hoodlums.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    Thanks. I was wondering whose tailgate I was going to crash.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I just thought I'd pick up the passes, doesn't mean I or we have to use them, just an option. Didn't cost me hardly anything.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Quote Originally Posted by GoBizon View Post
    Gee so did 4mcrue. What a coinscidence. LOL
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."