Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summit League Recruiting

Default Re: Summit League Recruiting

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    ORU doesn't need those kids to play next year. They also didn't need Hunter McClintock or Tim Morton who recently left their program. They are STACKED.

Here is my guess at their depth chart for next year (these are just the players I know):

1: Rod Pearson (5th yr Sr), Ken Holdman (Sr), DJ Jackson (Fr--1st team all-area in KC)
    2: Warren Niles (Jr), Kyron Stokes (Sr)
    3: Dominique Morrison (Sr), Michael Craion (5th yr Sr)
    4: Steven Roundtree (So), Craion, Michael Angsomwine (6'9" Jr from Ghana--juco transfer this year who redshirted)
    5. Damon Bell-Holter (Jr), Roundtree, Angsomwine

They could go a little smaller up front against most Summit League teams and start Pearson, Niles, Morrison, Craion, and Roundtree bringing Bell-Holter off the bench. Ouch.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

barring a miracle ORU should win the Summit

yes ming, thats why NDSU NEEDS SOME MAN MUSCLE AND THUGGERY DOWN LOW!! we are going to get destroyed.

i love marshall and trayvonn athletically and scoring wise, but I dont think they can muscle around ORU.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    SDSU

Zach Horstman, SG
    HT 6'5"WT 190lbs.HS Winner H.S. (SD)

Zach Monaghan, SG
    HT 6'2"HS William Fremd H.S. (IL)

Not that NDSU needs to worry much about the Bunnies basketball squad, but here is good story on the Horstman kid from Winner, SD. He has generated a lot of buzz around the State and made a lot of people happy when he committed to SDSU.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...=2011104100344

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    ORU doesn't need those kids to play next year. They also didn't need Hunter McClintock or Tim Morton who recently left their program. They are STACKED.

Here is my guess at their depth chart for next year (these are just the players I know):

1: Rod Pearson (5th yr Sr), Ken Holdman (Sr), DJ Jackson (Fr--1st team all-area in KC)
    2: Warren Niles (Jr), Kyron Stokes (Sr)
    3: Dominique Morrison (Sr), Michael Craion (5th yr Sr)
    4: Steven Roundtree (So), Craion, Michael Angsomwine (6'9" Jr from Ghana--juco transfer this year who redshirted)
    5. Damon Bell-Holter (Jr), Roundtree, Angsomwine

They could go a little smaller up front against most Summit League teams and start Pearson, Niles, Morrison, Craion, and Roundtree bringing Bell-Holter off the bench. Ouch.
    Definitely the team to beat next year, I definitely think next year we will be able to matchup better than we did this year just due to the fact that we will have more athleticism. Our guards are obviously going to be improved with Hale and the freshman class, Braun vs. Morrison should be interesting to watch. Trey and Roundtree showed off at the tourney already and I think having Aaberg back to help on Bell-Holter will be a huge plus. I think we might be a year of experience away from being the top dog in the Summit but I like our chances better next year than this last year.