Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help us forget about Steve Walker

Default Re: Help us forget about Steve Walker

Quote Originally Posted by BigBison View Post
    I think Jensen will be great this year, I can't wait. Also it wasn't all Walker(sure he was great) remember the guys he had backing him, Heckendorf, Rice, Steffes, Roehl, Safe, plus our O-Line was outstanding. Those were some great teams.
    No doubt about it. Talent across the board.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    No doubt about it. Talent across the board.
    I can even deal with slightly above average. Great would just be icing on the cake.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

I think Jensen will be great this year, I can't wait. Also it wasn't all Walker(sure he was great) remember the guys he had backing him, Heckendorf, Rice, Steffes, Roehl, Safe, plus our O-Line was outstanding. Those were some great teams.
    Great point. The team was loaded too.

This year will be a good year. The dee could put up two straight shutouts to start the season and then a HUGE game at the goofers...let's hope the boys keep working hard and the fans pump it up for tailgating this year too!

Keep in mind how these guys looked at points last year (Missouri State)...we really need to see them come out much stronger in every game this year. Consistency will be a key to doing well this year...can't look like shit and be down by 13 at half in this conference.

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    Great point. The team was loaded too.

This year will be a good year. The dee could put up two straight shutouts to start the season and then a HUGE game at the goofers...let's hope the boys keep working hard and the fans pump it up for tailgating this year too!

Keep in mind how these guys looked at points last year (Missouri State)...we really need to see them come out much stronger in every game this year. Consistency will be a key to doing well this year...can't look like shit and be down by 13 at half in this conference.
    This really sums it up! You may have a calling as a great philosopher?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

This is the money quote of the whole thread. Walker ran a solid team, but you can't have another Walker until you give a guy that kind of support. This maybe one of those years.

I have a memory burned into my head of Walker throwing to a lot of open men. If we can dominate in the running game this year and keep from getting behind early it will go a long ways towards one of the guys stepping up.

does Steve have a younger brother?

Good post CA.......I am sure hoping so as well.............

Steve will be on with EdgyTim from Rivals in about 30 min 645 CST click this link to listen

https://edgytim.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1798500

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    the Competition Walker played against trumps any... Gophers twice, Ball State, Central Michigan, Cal Poly was great then, Sam Houston with Bomar was a great team.
    Wow, reading this post from you, of all people, makes it so f'n funny!!!!!