Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lawrence Alexander Verbals/Signs

Default Re: Lawrence Alexander Verbals

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Here's the interview with Mr. Alexander, sounds like he is up to about 174 pounds now.

http://kfgo.com/uploads/Alexander.mp3
    Thanks Puffy! Love the situation Scotty finds himself in here:

"So Lawrence, what would you say is the best part of your game?"
    "Driving, definitely driving to the basket."
    "....right."

Sounds like a good kid, if a bit succinct. Gotta love it from a radio standpoint.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Here's the interview with Mr. Alexander, sounds like he is up to about 174 pounds now.

http://kfgo.com/uploads/Alexander.mp3
    Lol scotty sounded very intreagued with most of his answers haha...hmmmm.....hmmmm...I just checked them 2 youtube clips although I think there mainly film from one game fools got a pretty sweet shot stick reminds me of ray rays jumper off...I'm thinking throw the ball down to that big man marshall on the block with la and felt spacing the floor talk about a pick your poison situation...still not sure about him he looked nothing like a point guard in high school I don't know what would be so special about prep school I've never heard of such a thing or how all the sudden he's some star point guard we stold...he looks like a bit of a project to me I dunno well see sounds like he's a great kid does he like to hunt and fish mr burgandy? But the real question is why didn't bradley offer him a scholy? Hahaha
    Last edited by SlickVic; 04-12-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Impressive player. I hope that this turns out.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaBisonFan View Post
    Impressive player. I hope that this turns out.
    His first video is a million times more impressive than the 2nd. I made the mistake of watching the cellphone video first. Hopefully it translates well. Does anyone have prep video? Those are all year old HS footage right?
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Its official. Lawrence is now a Bison!

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205139770

533 In a row

Default Re: Lawrence Alexander Verbals/Signs

Everything I've heard from people that have seen Alexander in scrimmages has been awesome. Sounds like this kid is the real deal and will make a big time impact from Day 1.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lawrence Alexander Verbals/Signs

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Everything I've heard from people that have seen Alexander in scrimmages has been awesome. Sounds like this kid is the real deal and will make a big time impact from Day 1.
    I think the reports you have heard are accurate. "LA" is a very talented young player. He is a little erratic at this stage of his development, and right now, we would have to hope that he could outscore an opponent because his defense appears to need some work. He is another guy who is going to be a lot of fun to watch for the next four years!
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden