Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Coach Farley

Default Re: UNI Coach Farley

So I guess that means he won't be applying for a job at NDSU once UNI's funding gets cut by the Iowegian legislators?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I think its clear that Farley has outright hate for NDSU, and hate is a strong word. This game is gonna be personal.

And who says we don't have rivalries in the MVFC?
    Just another reason I LOVE being in the Mo Valley. Because these rivalries are local. I will never miss a UNI game. We recruit against them, we know what they do, this rivalry is personal. This rivalry starts with the coaches and they hate eachother. I can't wait.

What a loser......well we did win 2 more playoff games than they did last year
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Coach Farley needs to be taught the difference between planting and burying. NDSU is only interested in one of those things.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love the fuel to the fire, good stuff.

The hatred returns.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    This is turning into a good rivalry now.

Beating SDSU is for old time sake.

Beating UNI is for hatred.
    Exactly(FIFY).
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/201...ound-the-horn/

Coach Farley NOT a happy camper? Sounds really mad about the Klieman hire. "they try to buy their way to some wins," said Farley, try to take what you have thinking they can replant it. Well guess what? You can't have UNI".
    This is gonna be a fun game in 2011!
    yes coach farley. that's what teams do. they hire coaches intending to get better

Fat guy in a little coat hahaha hey yo kyro start makin that sign asap thanks

I love it.....this is what a rivalry is. Hate and jealousy. A school like UNI that knows they are on the down hill slide.....and their struggle watching the new force in the conference rise.....and the defections start. Hell, it is a little like Libya......

I believe Coach Farley's complete quote was this:

"they try to buy their way to some wins," said Farley, try to take what you have thinking they can replant it. Well guess what? You can't have UNI"

Farley actually went on to personally address Coach Klieman "Now Coach Klieman you're probably saying to yourself, I'm gonna go out and get the world by the tail and wrap it around..and pull it down..and put it in your pocket. Well I got news for you. You're going to amount to JACK SQUAT! You'll have plenty of time to think about your failures at NDSU when you're LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RED RIVER!"
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!