Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Position Moves

Default Position Moves

Figured there are enough of these reported that it was prudent to have a place to talk changes. A few of those reported:

Tyler Gimmestad -> O-line.
    Kyle Emmanuel -> D-end (pretty old)
    Ryan Smith -> slot receiver
    Wes Hudson -> RB

Any I missed? And anyone else LOVE the move of Smith to the slot spot? Kid is fast as heck and after what DJ did to the passing game this last season you gotta love the coaches connecting the dots.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Position Moves

Seems like the Gimme move leaves us thin at DL. I expected him to get minutes behind Leevon and Drevlow. Interior DL is the #1 thin spot Imo.

I like to go from bottom to doggy....oh. Thought you were talking about a different "Position Moves."
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Figured there are enough of these reported that it was prudent to have a place to talk changes. A few of those reported:

Wes Hudson -> RB

Any I missed? And anyone else LOVE the move of Smith to the slot spot? Kid is fast as heck and after what DJ did to the passing game this last season you gotta love the coaches connecting the dots.
    Voigtlander to punter
    Perez to receiver (possibly)
    Powell-Calhoun to DE

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Seems like the Gimme move leaves us thin at DL. I expected him to get minutes behind Leevon and Drevlow. Interior DL is the #1 thin spot Imo.
    Sounds like Anthony LaVoy may be an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post

Wes Hudson -> RB

Was Smith being permanently moved to slot, or just to the slot in certain circumstances? I was under the impression that he would only occasional line up in the slot. Not that it matter all too much right now because he wasn't getting a ton of carries.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Was Smith being permanently moved to slot, or just to the slot in certain circumstances? I was under the impression that he would only occasional line up in the slot. Not that it matter all too much right now because he wasn't getting a ton of carries.
    I was given to understand it's a fairly big move time-wise and that he wouldn't be getting a whole lot of carries out of the backfield.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So...someone predict which QB will move...besides Perez. Does Mohler move to slot?...Thorton to FS?...or do they all stay at QB for one more Fall?

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Although not as big a move as the others mentioned, Perry is moving over to fill Gratzek's spot at DT so someone else will be the nosepeg.

I was told Littlejohn was also being moved to DE but the press did not report that.

as

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like the Smith move to the slot position. He is exceptional in the open field with his great field vision. How are his hands?