Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo Force v. UND

Default Re: Fargo Force v. UND

NAIA MERRIMACK , RENESSESLER and UNION are in the top 10 !

How BIG TIME is that?? Gay.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Some may argue teh firetruck basketball team is more competitive than teh hockey team. Heck, some on teh hockey team are even allergic to the cold.*

*Too soon?
    Come on TAB, if you don't want to keep this thread focused on serious discussion, then please don't participate. I mean, Jeez, that's just not right--neg reps!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I seriously think Minnesota State High School AA champions Eden Prairie could take the Sioux to the limit...Heck, Duluth East could stay with them for a period or two.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    NAIA MERRIMACK , RENESSESLER and UNION are in the top 10 !

How BIG TIME is that?? Gay.
    Like I said, "D1" hockey "talent" is way down this year, so the fact UND is doing so well has less to do with their overall talentand more to do with lack of talent in their competition. Hence the reason for starting this thread and posing the question.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Back on topic, is there even a possibilty that they could play an exhibition game after the season is over...maybe a fundraiser of some kind?

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Back on topic, is there even a possibilty that they could play an exhibition game after the season is over...maybe a fundraiser of some kind?
    Well, I am positive the Force would be in, but one has to wonder if UND would risk what appears to be a very possible embarrassment. But, you know, they could always fall back on "Well, it was just an exhibition/fund raiser, and Fargo really isn't our home ice", etc. I dont' think many fans, including UND fans, would really put much weight into the Force beating them here in Fargo, tho, so why shouldn't they at least consider it.

Plus, I can't count the number of times UND hockey fans have said "NDSU needs to get hockey"; "Why doesn't NDSU get hockey", etc. My response is that we don't need it and that Fargo already has a very comparable product in the Force.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I seriously think Minnesota State High School AA champions Eden Prairie could take the Sioux to the limit...Heck, Duluth East could stay with them for a period or two.
    Agreed--they play very well as a team, and not as individuals like UND sometimes does. Plus they actually have the players who are capable of taking over a game individually if they needed to, whereas I think some of the UND players just think they are capable of doing that.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Hey don't count out West Fargo High School. I mean they can hang with pretty much anyone in the state. Definitely would give UND a run for their money, er, Ralph's money, or is it taxpayer money? Damn, it's probably all three.

By the way, I'm talking about the WF girls' team.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Hey don't count out West Fargo High School. I mean they can hang with pretty much anyone in the state. Definitely would give UND a run for their money, er, Ralph's money, or is it taxpayer money? Damn, it's probably all three.

By the way, I'm talking about the WF girls' team.
    Tanka--just like I said to Tranny, if you can't keep the discussion in this thread at least somewhat serious will you please take your childish comments to "Smack Talk" and do battle with AG and or Note and or Superfan.

Back on topic. While, in most years, UND would seem to be the best team in ND, I am just not convinced of that THIS year--coin toss between the Force and UND, at least this year. Plus, you need to keep in mind that UND lost one of their better players, although the numbers indicated he may have been having some puck handling issues at the time.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.