Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Global Warming

Default Re: Global Warming

Unfortunately the one thing missing in all the research for or against man made GW is a control (for those familiar with the research process). Without that, you can never absolutely prove whether man is causing the currently observed increase in global temps or not (and the concern is not whether it is happening knowing it has happened in the past, but the speed at which it is happening as compared to the past). The way I see it, the things being proposed to stop it by those who believe in MMGW are things we should be doing for the health of the planet and the future of this country anyway. I know which side I'd rather err on.

Oh, and for those who lamely keep trying to say that Al Gore claimed to have invented the Internet, please stop as you are sounding like a fool. While he never claimed that he was highly instrumental in promoting the Internet through Government initiatives.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Perhaps a touch of sarcasm by Wiki, Tony? At least they make it blantantly obvious when they are messing around.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227232155
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJump View Post
    Oh, and for those who lamely keep trying to say that Al Gore claimed to have invented the Internet, please stop as you are sounding like a fool. While he never claimed that he was highly instrumental in promoting the Internet through Government initiatives.

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
    BJ, Do you have a tatoo? Been writing to the good Rev?

As you participate on Bisonville, you will find a tremendous amount of insight, information, and intelligence tempered by a fine wit and sprinkled with humor and scarcasm.

And yes, opinion.

Irregardless, its Lakes, not Al Gore who invented the internet.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    BJ, Do you have a tatoo? Been writing to the good Rev?

As you participate on Bisonville, you will find a tremendous amount of insight, information, and intelligence tempered by a fine wit and sprinkled with humor and scarcasm.

And yes, opinion.

Irregardless, its Lakes, not Al Gore who invented the internet.
    BJ, for example:

Usage Note: Irregardless is a word that many mistakenly believe to be correct usage in formal style, when in fact it is used chiefly in nonstandard speech or casual writing. Coined in the United States in the early 20th century, it has met with a blizzard of condemnation for being an improper yoking of irrespective and regardless and for the logical absurdity of combining the negative ir- prefix and -less suffix in a single term. Although one might reasonably argue that it is no different from words with redundant affixes like debone and unravel, it has been considered a blunder for decades and will probably continue to be so.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    BJ, for example:
    I can't tell you how proud of you I am right now.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Perhaps a touch of sarcasm by Wiki, Tony? At least they make it blantantly obvious when they are messing around.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1227232155
    You are quoting this site?

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1262024557

In the following document we will give an insight into the Jewish penetration of the Internet and also show the level of cooperation between leading Jewish Internet entrepreneurs and the racist Jewish Apartheid state of Israel.
    You probably didn't know who your source was. Now you do. C'mon guys, let's keep this shit off the site.

(Locking the thread too)
    Last edited by tony; 03-10-2011 at 09:53 PM.