Thread: Thank you Freddy Coleman

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Thank you Freddy Coleman

I want to give a big thank you to one of the finest young men to ever wear a Bison uniform. Freddy Coleman is all class. He has experienced the joy of victory at NDSU and the agony of defeat. He was a member of the first Bison team to qualify for the Big Dance. He suffered through devastating injuries and other disappointments. Through it all, he was a tremendous leader and the kind of young man I hope my son grows up to be.

Thank you Freddy!

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Default Re: Thank you Freddy Coleman

I am not sure there have been too many perimeter defenders better than Freddy.

Can he pull a Lorenzo Riley and play football this fall?

Good luck Freddy!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I am not sure there have been too many perimeter defenders better than Freddy.
    Freddy started the ORU game defending Dominique Morrison. Morrison didn't have a field goal in the first 13 minutes.

Here is Freddy off the court, demonstrating "how to make a quick, easy-to-prepare, healthful snack for kids."
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Couldn't agree with the sentiment of this thread more. Say what you want about Freddy's performance on the court but the guy is all class and a heck of a nice guy. One of the best on-ball defenders I've seen and looking at how cut he got in the course of a year you can tell Bison Basketball was his heart and soul. Best of luck to him moving on.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

If you still don't know what Freddy is all about, read this article by Josh Reimnitz in Bison Illustrated.
    — John Wooden

I'll never forget the posterization Freddy had two years ago over the Utah Valley center. That was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen in a Bison game.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I'll never forget the posterization Freddy had two years ago over the Utah Valley center. That was one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen in a Bison game.

— John Wooden