Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FCSRecruting Evaluates NDSU's 2011 class

Default Re: FCSRecruting Evaluates NDSU's 2011 class

If Wentz has as much potential as stated above then why no FBS interest?

Wasn't Central Michigan in on him late?

Did he have some injury issues as well? That could have hampered any offers from major schools.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    If Wentz has as much potential as stated above then why no FBS interest?
    Last time I checked Central Michigan is an FBS school. Not to mention, he played QB ONLY his Senior year.

There is no way Jones is only a partial scholarship guy...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Wasn't Central Michigan in on him late?

He did get an offer from CMU, and as EZQB said this is with ONLY a year of playing QB. If he'd played his whole career who knows where he'd be now.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

I don't think we should get too uptight about a preview done by some rubes on AGS........I would be willing to bet the East Coast teams will have all world classes all around and the Western teams wont....afterall thats how AGS works
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    He did get an offer from CMU, and as EZQB said this is with ONLY a year of playing QB. If he'd played his whole career who knows where he'd be now.
    I didn't realize CMU offered. Not sure how I missed that.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I don't think we should get too uptight about a preview done by some rubes on AGS........I would be willing to bet the East Coast teams will have all world classes all around and the Western teams wont....afterall thats how AGS works
    He (or they) have been pretty fair in their views so far and the fact that a ND prospect got the highest rating possible (only one other dude at all so far has that) points to a reasonably unbiased perspective. Wouldn't dismiss it as ECB, but I do raise an eyebrow at the Matt Jones rating. Regardless, pretty cool to read over.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

He (or they) have been pretty fair in their views so far and the fact that a ND prospect got the highest rating possible (only one other dude at all so far has that) points to a reasonably unbiased perspective. Wouldn't dismiss it as ECB, but I do raise an eyebrow at the Matt Jones rating. Regardless, pretty cool to read over.
    Nova had a LEGIT class on paper...but I think some of it has to do with the Big East...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I think running back styles are a big deal. Jones will run well between the tackles...it appears to me. Not all backs can/will do that. Texas Tech backs and Wisconsin backs don't have the same strengths...and shouldn't. I'm excited about Jones.

I too think Sonnenfeld will play WR and Bonnett will play TE or a combo like Garrett Bruhn.
    "Destiny's powerful hand has made the bed of my future, and it's up to me to lie in it. I am destined to be a superhero. To right wrongs, and to pound two-fisted justice into the hearts of evildoers everywhere. And you don't fight destiny. No sir. And, you don't eat crackers in the bed of your future, or you get all... scratchy." - The Tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyJVaIrn0bw

He (or they) have been pretty fair in their views so far and the fact that a ND prospect got the highest rating possible (only one other dude at all so far has that) points to a reasonably unbiased perspective.
    Or they are smoking crack cocaine. Just as likely. I remain skeptical of all skill player recruits from ND until they prove me wrong. It certainly happens, but it just not that common.