When I watched the game film of Wentz....I thought to myself that this kid has all the tools to become a QB like we have never even come close to seeing at NDSU. I believe we got extremely lucky that he played only one season at QB, otherwise he would be on some Big 10 signing list right now. Is he a lock to be that good...no, but the upside and potential is there. Hell by the time he is a senior he will be 6'5" and probably 230 lbs and his arm strength is exceptional.....he can make all the throws and seems to be extremely accurate on the run. If we can put the skill players around him, I think he will leave NDSU will all the passing records. We have a lot of good young talent at the QB position, defenitely more than we have ever had and it will be interesting to see how it all shakes out over the next four years. I do include Jensen in that young talent pool and believe he will improve greatly from last year. One thing is for sure that who ever is starting at the QB position in about three years is going to be a damn good QB, because he will be the one who came out of Jensen, Thorton, Wentz and Stanaford. We could also possibly add the kid out of DL on that list next year.