Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Summit League Tourney Predictions

Default Re: Summit League Tourney Predictions

Oakland up 20, committee has got to give them at least 12 seed consideration.

They dominated the Summit, the Summit tournament and played about as difficult a non-conference schedule a team could play. It will be a crime if they are a 13 like the bracketologists are predicting.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Blink, and it's a 20 point lead. If I were a projected 4 or 5 seed, I'd be a little nervous right now. If it's not Benson, it's Hamilton.
    Last edited by Hammersmith; 03-09-2011 at 03:06 AM. Reason: can't add to 17

As well as Oakland played during the season, they turned it up a notch in the tournament, no doubt.

I couldn't believe ORU was in the game when I tuned in with 14 to go, and like someone said earlier, *blink* it was a 20 pt game. It was like they were just toying with ORU.

Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Oakland up 20, committee has got to give them at least 12 seed consideration.

They dominated the Summit, the Summit tournament and played about as difficult a non-conference schedule a team could play. It will be a crime if they are a 13 like the bracketologists are predicting.
    hopefully some more teams steal some bids so they have a better shot at a 12