Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zach Odden-Lemar of Casselton

Default Re: Zach Odden-Lemar of Casselton

This Odden-Lemar guy isn't that good. At least from what I have seen he wasn't anything special. Good yes, D1 good, I do not think so.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Schumacher, on the other hand, from very PERSONAL experience(State Finals '10) is an excellent wrestler. It really is too bad he is going out west when he would be a stud here at NDSU. Nice guy, hard worker, come on bucky!
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

344 i'm not sure you know what you are talking about so you probably shouldn't. Zach is a nationally ranked wrestler in some polls. He has impressive victories over the past two years. Taylor harris from harrisburg SD 2X state champion attending augsburg to wrestle next year and also boasts a win over Shea nolan a nationally ranked 215 from NM. He is new mexicos best wrestler according to USA magazine i do believe. Joe Schumacher also a great wrestler. I just do believe that zach has D1 potential from seeing him wrestle for many years in our state and seeing results from national tournaments he has attended.

Quote Originally Posted by herdmember View Post
    Really? I didn't know Andel was going to NDSU. On wrestling scholarship?

I think Odden-Lemar could be a walk on in football and put on some serious muscle weight. The way class B ND football is I believe he had to play interior line but could see him giving depth at LB and helping in special teams down the road. Wrestling definitely his sport from the little I've watched though.

It's official, along with others who signed

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/317838/
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I volunteered at the USAW Junior and Cadet National Championships this last week. Heard through the grapevine that Lamar is going to MSUM for football. Also watched Schumacher win the 140 pound Junior Greco title. Didn't place at all in the freestyle portion of the tournament. In fact, no ND kids except Andel did, and that was 4th at 285 I believe. Sure saw alot of Roger Kish. He was checking out a kid named Hayden Zillmer(?) I think from MN. He ended Schumachers FS tourney actually.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I should clarify about the no ND kids placing in FS. That was for the Junior portion. There were a couple of Cadets that did I believe.

Zach is going to MSUM to wrestle, not to play football. He thought about doing both but decided wrestling was a better fit. He finished 2nd at the Asics High School Nationals this spring and went 11-1 at the Disney Duals in Florida. He should be a tough HWT at Division II but will have to battle against Gerad Fugleberg for the starting spot.

I stand corrected.

NDSU gets a verbal commitment from Hunter Weber. #55 on InterMats top 100. Great light weight recruit coming from Wisconsin. Looks like Wisconsin is beginning to be a target for recruits.