Thread: NDSU D1 Compliance Rules

Default NDSU D1 Compliance Rules

An eligible student-athlete may receive actual and necessary travel expenses to represent NDSU in competition, provided the student-athlete departs for the competition not earlier than 48 hours prior to the start of the actual competition and remains not more than 36 hours (24 hours for MBB) following the conclusion of the actual competition.

North Dakota State University Compliance NCAA Division I initial eligibility qualifier status: 4 yrs. of English, 3 yrs. of Math (Alg I or higher), 2 yrs. Physical Science, 1 yr. additional of previous three, 2 yrs. Social Science, 4 yrs. of any core course; minimum cumulative gpa corresponding to sum score of ACT or SAT; and proof of graduation.

North Dakota State University Compliance A prospective student-athlete may only compete in 2 football all-star contests and 2 basketball all-star contests between the time their high school eligibility in those sports ends and their high school graduation. Summer all-star contests are unlimited. Coaches, please check with your recruits and their all-star contests.

North Dakota State University Compliance In FCS football, an institutional staff member may attend a recruiting event in which information (e.g., athletics or academic credentials, highlight or combine videos) related to prospective student-athletes is presented or otherwise made available. Effective: Immediately. Our coaching staff is very happy!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: NDSU D1 Compliance Rules

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    An eligible student-athlete may receive actual and necessary travel expenses to represent NDSU in competition, provided the student-athlete departs for the competition not earlier than 48 hours prior to the start of the actual competition and remains not more than 36 hours (24 hours for MBB) following the conclusion of the actual competition.

North Dakota State University Compliance NCAA Division I initial eligibility qualifier status: 4 yrs. of English, 3 yrs. of Math (Alg I or higher), 2 yrs. Physical Science, 1 yr. additional of previous three, 2 yrs. Social Science, 4 yrs. of any core course; minimum cumulative gpa corresponding to sum score of ACT or SAT; and proof of graduation.

North Dakota State University Compliance A prospective student-athlete may only compete in 2 football all-star contests and 2 basketball all-star contests between the time their high school eligibility in those sports ends and their high school graduation. Summer all-star contests are unlimited. Coaches, please check with your recruits and their all-star contests.

North Dakota State University Compliance In FCS football, an institutional staff member may attend a recruiting event in which information (e.g., athletics or academic credentials, highlight or combine videos) related to prospective student-athletes is presented or otherwise made available. Effective: Immediately. Our coaching staff is very happy!
    what did it change from to make everyone happy?

Default Re: NDSU D1 Compliance Rules

This could probably be in a different section aswell.