Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Braun

Default Re: Taylor Braun

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    yeah braun is a better dribbler. but he reminds me very much if winkleman, especially if he can get stronger
    He seems more athletic than winkleman to me, although i only really payed attention to winkleman his sr season and he was carrying alot more weight at that point than braun is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    Exactly how ive felt for the last 3 years. Next year next year next year next year blah.

Even during woodsides senior year people were talking about how good tviedt will be by the time hes a senior. News flash he was awesome cause they were awesome teams fallen off a cliff as of late.

We do have some talented kids and we need to make use of them.

It will be very disapointing if Trayvonn and felt and co never really develop beyond the ball there playing now. But if they do develop they could be pretty damn good(3pt shooting would be a plus).

Braun is obviously very good and getting better rapidly. How the hell did we end up with braun, hes so far from home and so good.
    our offense struggles badly without tveidt on the floor

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    our offense struggles without tveidt on the floor
    Definetly, but he was a better contributor when he was a sophomore than he is now. He never really turned into a scoring leader, he struggles when the team is struggling.

Im sure if you could transport sr tveidt onto that team he would play better. He just didnt develop as much as i had hoped he would.

Red face Re: Taylor Braun

we got braun late and he was hurt the summer before his sr season which helped us. I aslothink i remember someone saying he has some family around here. kermit or burgundy clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudBisonFan View Post
    we got braun late and he was hurt the summer before his sr season which helped us. I aslothink i remember someone saying he has some family around here. kermit or burgundy clarify?
    Yep, perfect storm. Injury kept him off the AAU tour. He also has a Grandparent around here. His Dad is awesome and is around quite a bit. I had the chance to meet him. Great guy and a good visitor (but not a poster....I think he learned from Kai Williams mom that parents posting isn't the best idea!!!).

Great kid too. Gonna be a great leader. We just don't get his combo of length and skillset at this level very often. He played alot of ball with Singler at Oregon and one of the stud freshman at Kentucky that was from Oregon. He has the attitude to be great. Gonna shoot a million jumpers this summer and become a scoring machine.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Really have no idea why Braun reminds anyone of Winks but whatever. Regarding dribbling... Yea, Braun can probably dribble moving faster with his right hand than Winks could, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    Really have no idea why Braun reminds anyone of Winks but whatever. Regarding dribbling... Yea, Braun can probably dribble moving faster with his right hand than Winks could, but that's it.
    winks was similar to braun coming in, he was fairly skinny. both were versatile and can play in the frontcourt or backcourt. braun is more athletic and has a higher ceiling imo. i can see braun playing a role like winkelman did. if he builds up he will be able to post ppl up and both could play on the perimeter. braun is lil better ball handler though. there...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Yep, perfect storm. Injury kept him off the AAU tour. He also has a Grandparent around here. His Dad is awesome and is around quite a bit. I had the chance to meet him. Great guy and a good visitor (but not a poster....I think he learned from Kai Williams mom that parents posting isn't the best idea!!!).

Great kid too. Gonna be a great leader. We just don't get his combo of length and skillset at this level very often. He played alot of ball with Singler at Oregon and one of the stud freshman at Kentucky that was from Oregon. He has the attitude to be great. Gonna shoot a million jumpers this summer and become a scoring machine.
    Terrence Jones and another player that went to Washington Terrence Ross, that was a pretty sweet AAU team from the sounds of it, if he didn't get injured I don't think we get him and I think he would possibly be on a Pac-10 bench right now.
    "We All From Africa"

The amount that Braun has improved DURING this season is amazing to me. He will be a key leader on the team next year. He's athletic, tough, and is a winner. It will be fun to watch Braun and the rest of that class the next three years!
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    and his left
    TRUST THE PROCESS