Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Braun

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Taylor Braun

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    i gonna disagree ming he can dribble winkleman had no handle he is better all around player!
    Where do you come up with this stuff, funny stuff.

Winkleman dribbled as well as Wally scerbiak does bad at best
    TRUST THE PROCESS

From what I've heard, Joel Lindberg has the potential to be an immediate-impact type guy at the PG. The idea I'm getting is that he likely will not redshirt next year, but rather compete for minutes right away alongside Zastrow and Lundberg at the 1. Hale, Felt, and Wilson would be our two guys, with crossovers happening when necessary for defensive reasons. Man, it's nice to have depth for a change.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    From what I've heard, Joel Lindberg has the potential to be an immediate-impact type guy at the PG. The idea I'm getting is that he likely will not redshirt next year, but rather compete for minutes right away alongside Zastrow and Lundberg at the 1. Hale, Felt, and Wilson would be our two guys, with crossovers happening when necessary for defensive reasons. Man, it's nice to have depth for a change.

Lindberg will NOT be redshirting. It was never even discussed in the recruiting process, and the last scholarship will more than likely go to another PG.

Wilson is a 3/4....not a 2. He is a physical beast. He will provide some fun highlights and some great finishes. Amazing athlete. Solid bench contributor, another kid who would play alot of minutes NOW if he could.

Kermit mentioned Hale previously, he is a stud. He would start on this year's team. We have struggled with a ball in hand guard all season long. He is a SCORER. Felt is a shooter. They will compliment eachother well. Hale isn't huge, but he is lefty and can get his shot off at any point. He is also a finisher and can get to the rim (this team currently can't). Hale has a swagger to him. "Give me the damn ball scorer mentality." This team lacks that fire. I expect that Taylor Braun becomes a vocal leader on this team by this summer. We graduate two amazing kids and are both great leaders in their own way. Taylor will fill those shoes both on and off the court.

I love this thread as we are able to see really how young and athletic this team really is. Next year's sophomore class of Hale, Felt, Tray, Marshall, Aaberg, Taylor Braun is something else. Fun to follow, but that PG is an absolute must.

The grass is always greener next year next year next year why are we talking about next year when the most critical part of this year is upon us? Dujauns going to dunk all over everybody never had his type of athletictism aaberg we gota steal he should be going to ok state lundberg he's giving woody FITS in practice ect ect we have the talent to do something special this season if saul his staff and squad get their shit together starting this week heading towards the summit league tourney in sioux falls...freddy coleman can carry this team he just needs the confidence to do so saul needs to say to him look this is your team your in charge let's go tear down some nets boys because I think they can but they just gotta start clicking asap

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    The grass is always greener next year next year next year why are we talking about next year when the most critical part of this year is upon us? Dujauns going to dunk all over everybody never had his type of athletictism aaberg we gota steal he should be going to ok state lundberg he's giving woody FITS in practice ect ect we have the talent to do something special this season if saul his staff and squad get their shit together starting this week heading towards the summit league tourney in sioux falls...freddy coleman can carry this team he just needs the confidence to do so saul needs to say to him look this is your team your in charge let's go tear down some nets boys because I think they can but they just gotta start clicking asap
    ^ What he said! (I think)

Next year never seems to work out.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Exactly how ive felt for the last 3 years. Next year next year next year next year blah.

Even during woodsides senior year people were talking about how good tviedt will be by the time hes a senior. News flash he was awesome cause they were awesome teams fallen off a cliff as of late.

We do have some talented kids and we need to make use of them.

It will be very disapointing if Trayvonn and felt and co never really develop beyond the ball there playing now. But if they do develop they could be pretty damn good(3pt shooting would be a plus).

Braun is obviously very good and getting better rapidly. How the hell did we end up with braun, hes so far from home and so good.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    i gonna disagree ming he can dribble winkleman had no handle he is better all around player!
    yeah braun is a better dribbler. but he reminds me very much if winkleman, especially if he can get stronger

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Next year never seems to work out.
    this is what our 3rd year eligible of the dance?