Thread: Recruiting stories

Default Recruiting stories

http://www.eastoregonian.com/sports/...cc4c002e0.html

Story above seems to say that junior Joey Delgado, ranked #1 in Oregon 5A at 130 lbs, has an NDSU lean. As a freshman, he won state and racked up 36 pins. He won state as a sophomore too. Now, as a junior, he's 44-0 and beat Washington's #1-ranked wrestler at 135, 9-2. His career record so far: 142-2 with 91 pins.

The only reason I found this story was that I was looking for info on his teammate, Curtis Berger, who is a Bison recruit and currently the #1-ranked wrestler in Oregon 5A at 189. Interesting note: Curtis Berger has a brother, Tyler, who is a freshman and wrestling very well too.

Default Re: Recruiting stories

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    http://www.eastoregonian.com/sports/...cc4c002e0.html

Story above seems to say that junior Joey Delgado, ranked #1 in Oregon 5A at 130 lbs, has an NDSU lean. As a freshman, he won state and racked up 36 pins. He won state as a sophomore too. Now, as a junior, he's 44-0 and beat Washington's #1-ranked wrestler at 135, 9-2. His career record so far: 142-2 with 91 pins.

The only reason I found this story was that I was looking for info on his teammate, Curtis Berger, who is a Bison recruit and currently the #1-ranked wrestler in Oregon 5A at 189. Interesting note: Curtis Berger has a brother, Tyler, who is a freshman and wrestling very well too.
    He sounds legit. It would be great to see him at NDSU.

Default Re: Recruiting stories

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    He sounds legit. It would be great to see him at NDSU.
    Hopefully I haven't put the jinx on it by mentioning it.