Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vigen

Default Vigen

Now don't be rippin at me Vigen lovers, because I haven't kept up to date with this bisonville, but has Vigen or will he be fired???

Default Re: Vigen

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Now don't be rippin at me Vigen lovers, because I haven't kept up to date with this bisonville, but has Vigen or will he be fired???
    if he were to be let go it would have happened already...

Say it aint so.....This will be the year he really mixes it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    You have clearly lost your title as #1 bison fan in Ashley........and most likely fallen out of the top 200!!

Put me in the NON-FAN category when it comes to Vigen. I still say he is clueless......

After studying what this offense has turned into the past couple of years and by evaluating the returning talent Vigen is determined to work harder than ever this off season. We will see a reinvigorated Bison offense. One that leverages our skill position talent while at the same time mixing up the style of plays as to not become stale or predictable. Right? At least I hope that's the case.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Luckily all Vigen has to do is tell the offense to give the ball to McNorton/Sigers 200 times a game, with touches for Grothmann and maybe that Berkley Grimm kid interspersed.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    Luckily all Vigen has to do is tell the offense to give the ball to McNorton/Sigers 200 times a game, with touches for Grothmann and maybe that Berkley Grimm kid interspersed.
    You mean Grothmann could touch the ball? Did we even give the ball to a full back on a run last year? We had to have run one miss direction to the full back as McNorton took the LBers and linemen the other way?????

Looks like Vandal and Grothman got 9 receptions but I dont see a single carry on the stats. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot or maybe it was phantom carries.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Looks like Vandal and Grothman got 9 receptions but I dont see a single carry on the stats. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot or maybe it was phantom carries.
    My point exactly. Grothmann showed some skills on that 40-yard reception last year, gotta get him in play. I'm with Izzy when he says we need to use our fullbacks more.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

Quote Originally Posted by soupcan View Post
    Say it aint so.....This will be the year he really mixes it up!!!
    Hmmmmmm.......does that mean a good or bad outcome? So far Vigen has been shooting in the dark and its obvious. Thank you Mr Bohl for making NDSU football success pay for on job training for Mr Vigen. As I have said before the skill of the runnig backs on offense and the much improved defense have everything to do with last years success. The offensive game plan is so weak it is like watching for a possible train wreck most every week during the season.
    If things don't get significantly better with the play calling there is a good chance the Bison drop to 6-5 next year. Can't rely on the defense all the time.