Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Not this again...

Default Re: Not this again...

It's hard for me to condemn his actions as i certainly was no saint, but i wasn't the starting quarterback for the Bison either. If he wants to lead this team in the future he's going to have to grow up a little and understand that this is not acceptable. And this damn sure better be the last time this happens.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Default Re: Brock Jenson

Quote Originally Posted by ISXBISON View Post
    Dammmiiittttttt

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/307491/

Breaking news at the Forum....go figure

Had he been a Who, it would be on page 52 in small print

Ooops I meant Jensen
    So does this mean that our QB recruits are so good that they led poor Brock to drink?
    They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    We all know under age college students never possess or drink alcohol........might be true for about 5% of the student population. Time for society to take a reality check. Even as a conservative politically, I disagree that the drinking age is 21. If you can vote and die for your country at 18 years of age you should be able to drink alcohol.
    Sorry Brock, you broke the dumbass rules and will have to pay.
    Cant agree more!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I guess i should clarify that I don't expect underage football players to abstain from drinking, i'm a realist, it's going to happen. They just have to be smart about what situations they put themselves in and understand the risks they are taking. get caught...pay the price.
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan View Post
    It's hard for me to condemn his actions as i certainly was no saint, but i wasn't the starting quarterback for the Bison either. If he wants to lead this team in the future he's going to have to grow up a little and understand that this is not acceptable. And this damn sure better be the last time this happens.
    This makes sense to me. Especially when there are 5 other guys that would love to take his playing time. This was one intangible he had over Mohler is that he's always kept his nose clean. (or hadn't gotten caught) Note to Esley/Carson/Stanford for their personal situations....watch yourself and take advantage!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    We all know under age college students never possess or drink alcohol........might be true for about 5% of the student population. Time for society to take a reality check. Even as a conservative politically, I disagree that the drinking age is 21. If you can vote and die for your country at 18 years of age you should be able to drink alcohol.
    Sorry Brock, you broke the dumbass rules and will have to pay.
    While I don't necessarily disagree with you, I look at the fact that an 18 year old in the military rarely has to make a decision for themselves. They follow orders. 18 year olds outside of the military make stupid decisions without alcohol.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Cant agree more!!!!!
    Well, I think everyone should be taxed at the same rate. Life isn't fair.

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think that since he's the starting qb for the Bison he should be expected to stay inside on the weekends an study as to avoid anything that could possible get him into the news. Seriously who the hell care's that he got a minor? F%@# the foolem.

big fricken deal. Almost every kid on the team drinks. He got a minor - who cares. This shouldn't even make the paper. If he gets another minor, then i might get concerned. There is a big difference between getting a minor and getting a dui. As long as our players aren't getting dui's, I could care less if they get a minor.