Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Not this again...

Default Re: Not this again...

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I just got to love the posts here saying to wait until 21 to drink. Scooter, you're a good guy, but you really want me to believe you only drank legally? You drank in MN at 19, but you wouldn't touch a drop in ND until you were 21? Maybe that is so, but then I would say that sounds quite "different". Did you go out to parties with the "sheep"? If not, too bad for you.

These are 18-22 year olds. They drink. They party. They have fun. It is a stupid thing to get caught. Be smarter. Don't get caught. As for drinking, only fools would expect college guys to not drink. Some don't...more power to them, but it sure isn't my expectation.

Did I need alcohol to have a good time in college? No, but it sure helped things along.
    Don't get caught is simple enough to say, but if the story presented here is correct, that Jensen was riding in a car that happened to be pulled over and got caught, it would suggest he was careful (and drinking in a very mature, controlled manner if he had one with his pizza). He still got caught. Once he drinks the opportunity is there for an unfortunate run-in with the police. It is a chance that the these guys take when they drink.

Like I said before, to me personally, this isn't a big deal. However, I get the feeling that the environment around Fargo isn't what it used to be, when partiers were let go with a "don't do this again." Additionally, there are people out there who see this as part of a bigger problem. These are the same people who for instance propose legislation to ban alcohol from tailgating.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    It's a good thing you went the BL route, because your "with and charm" obviously would have failed miserably.
    So I type with a speech impediment. Are you making fun of my disability?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So I type with a speech impediment. Are you making fun of my disability?
    No, but your wife complains about it too mine!!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.