Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammer to KVLY

Default Re: Hammer to KVLY

This is good. The guy was the voice of the Sioux football but on his show he rarely ever talked about Sioux football. The only Sioux sport he really talked about was hockey, which if you are in this media market you have to talk about.

I never had an issue when he was the sports director over at KVLY before.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Notorious is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hammer is a good guy. I agree with CAS on this one...he used to be much more pro-Bison years ago. You guys do know that he's not paid by NDSU, right?

"Bisonville Poster of the Year - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012"

"Hustler Man of the Year - 2011 & 2012"

"1977 Pinewood Derby Champion - Southwestern North Dakota"

"Chub's Pub & 4-10 Club Hall of Fame - 2012

"Voted Biggest DICK on Bisonville"

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Tony, that's just like "conservative" talk radio and "progressive" talk radio--of course a bias shows. Just look at as tho hammer is switching from one side to the other, and let the bias rear it's head again, just from the opposite point of view.
    Yep, exactly what I meant.

I had to check SSnazi.com and someone posted this

Posted Today, 11:09 AM

kinda figured something was up when i saw dan at the sioux gopher games and told him i enjoyed him doing the sioux games. he just basically said yeh i wish i could do it forever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ theres your proof , the NBOTN will never change, you guys better wake up on here.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    I had to check SSnazi.com and someone posted this

Posted Today, 11:09 AM

kinda figured something was up when i saw dan at the sioux gopher games and told him i enjoyed him doing the sioux games. he just basically said yeh i wish i could do it forever.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ theres your proof , the NBOTN will never change, you guys better wake up on here.
    What were you doing at a SIOUX game
    2011-2012, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016, 2017-2018, 2018-2019 National FCS Champions.

Eight is Great!!

i was in vegas, some turd from their board wrote that.

I hope he returns to doing play by play for the State Class B basketball tournament. When Peters took over that responsibility, it just didn't seem right. Peters was a horrible basketball commentator. Hammer really did well with the state tournaments and Im looking forward to him being back doing the play by play, every weekend, for the month of march.

Now...... here's to hoping Scotty Miller gets a noon sports show, if not, just start common man at noon.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heymch86 View Post
    I hope he returns to doing play by play for the State Class B basketball tournament. When Peters took over that responsibility, it just didn't seem right. Peters was a horrible basketball commentator. Hammer really did well with the state tournaments and Im looking forward to him being back doing the play by play, every weekend, for the month of march.

Now...... here's to hoping Scotty Miller gets a noon sports show, if not, just start common man at noon.
    Sounds like they are passionate about keeping the local show. Lets get Scotty. He is the best.

Let's reward puffy for his bison blood
    TRUST THE PROCESS

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have known Hammer since the mid 80's. He is a good guy! Some of you knuckleheads think sportscasters get to choose who they want to cover! Reality is they apply for jobs, get assigned to cover a team, usually not of their choice, and then they do their JOB!