Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hall of Champs(NDSU teams that have won DI conference titles)

Default Re: The Hall of Champs(NDSU teams that have won DI conference titles)

Quote Originally Posted by ndsoccerfan View Post
    I'm curious if in a team sport (basketball, vb, soccer, ect) if a tournament title counts (I know it's an accomplishment) but it appears that the list that has the NCC championships don't included tournament titles. For instance can Men's BB win 2 conference championships in one year?
    I counted both for the Summit but I didn't do that for that NCC. I might try to work that in later, kind of forgot about that.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Add two more titles from the track teams, Bison men have now won 23 of their last 28 conference outdoor track meets.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Congrats to the Women's Cross Country on getting their first Summit League title.

NDSU now has 22 Summit League Conference titles and 6 Summit League tournament titles....See page 1 for a complete breakdown.

Congrats to the Bison volleyball team on winning their fourth consecutive Summit League title.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    NDSU now has 22 Summit League Conference titles and 6 Summit League tournament titles....See page 1 for a complete breakdown.
    This is ridiculous.

Perhaps our olympic sports do not belong in the summit.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Congrats to the Bison football and volleyball teams!

The Bison football team won their first MVFC title and 28th overall conference title all time. NDSU volleyball has won the Summit tournament title 3 of the past four seasons.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can we make a thread of champions that only Bisonvilles can go in?

I humbled to be a small part of this on the one hand, and damn proud on the other!

I have pure passion for NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY

WOW, just WOW!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.