Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Be Herd online football survey

Default Re: Be Herd online football survey

Where can I apply for that public address announcer job? It'd be harder for security to find me and give me the stink eye up in the box....

However, I imagine me shouting CHEATERS! into the mic instead of "Penalty on the play..." would get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd Mentality View Post
    Where can I apply for that public address announcer job? It'd be harder for security to find me and give me the stink eye up in the box....

However, I imagine me shouting CHEATERS![/ into the mic instead of "Penalty on the play..." would get old.
    Ha Ha! You just got my vote! Or how about: come on Bison Fans, get your dead arses up and cheer for your team (this too would bring the rath of the dome nazis upon you). Instead of: OK Bison Fans it's third down, make some noise.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

I mainly suggested that they fasttrack the new turf and lighting, and improve the sound system, since I THOUGHT it was new not too long ago. Tailgaiting is awesome, I also just made a mention of telling the Dome Gestapo (not the term I used) to be less... fascistic towards the patrons.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I mainly suggested that they fasttrack the new turf and lighting, and improve the sound system, since I THOUGHT it was new not too long ago. Tailgaiting is awesome, I also just made a mention of telling the Dome Gestapo (not the term I used) to be less... fascistic towards the patrons.
    The sound system is brand new, it is just a matter of turning the volume up a few notches even if it draws the ire of the knitters and books readers in sections 21 and 20.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.