Page 834 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844884934 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 10122

Thread: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Default Re: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I wonder if Izzy noticed the boob grabbing lesbianism in the back?
    I was wondering if he noticed anything else.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I wonder if Izzy noticed the boob grabbing lesbianism in the back?
    They kind of look like sisters

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They kind of look like sisters
    I thought that was a given.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Looks like Badlanders is hanging in there

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

According to a UND nickname poll still ongoing in the Fargo Foolum the top 3 names are:
    1. North Dakota 17+% Really? The North Dakota North Dakotas? These people ARE really stupid.
    2. Badlanders 16+% Again, sounds tough, but what is the mascot going to be? A chunk of sandstone?
    3. Rough Riders 7+% OK, I know a local high school already uses it, and it was (is) a condom, but this is the only option that makes sense.
    Percentages fall off fast after this as there are dozens of other options.......

http://www.inforum.com/basic-page/37...name-challenge

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    2. Badlanders 16+% Again, sounds tough, but what is the mascot going to be? A chunk of sandstone?
    Drunk Pilot

Default Bill to keep Sioux nickname

According to a UND nickname poll still ongoing in the Fargo Foolum the top 3 names are:
    1. North Dakota 17+% Really? The North Dakota North Dakotas? These people ARE really stupid.
    3. Rough Riders 7+% OK, I know a local high school already uses it, and it was (is) a condom, but this is the only option that makes sense.
    Percentages fall off fast after this as there are dozens of other options.......

Selecting a new mascot will take another set of committees and and a significant amount of more taxpayer $$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Roughriders is as bad as North Stars.

It's not as North Dakota-y as people think.

Sure Teddy Roosevelt lived here. He also got his ass handed to him in the cattle trade.
    Sure there were ND in the Roughriders, about as many as were from other random states who aren't hard-up for a label.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

#1 is the only way they can keep their preciousssssessssssssssssssss.

It's no surprise it's the top option. They're committed.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Drunk Pilot

LOL........never thought about how Badlander could be like Zoolander.