Page 135 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235635 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 10122

Thread: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Don't know if this was a change but I noticed that the Big Sky doesn't have the UND logo on the page anymore.

For the more legal minded posters on here, is it possible for the Big Sky to ask UND to leave and if so what owuld the ramifications be?

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Don't know if this was a change but I noticed that the Big Sky doesn't have the UND logo on the page anymore.

For the more legal minded posters on here, is it possible for the Big Sky to ask UND to leave and if so what owuld the ramifications be?
    I'm no legal expert but...I do believe it is possible (since they aren't a member until next year) and it would be absolutely effing hilarious if that happened!

And for what it's worth, neither Cal Poly or UC-Davis are on there either.
    I'm coo-coo for Coco's puffs!

WWTFSMD?

Do not speak of that of about which we talk of not speaking... about.

Real men wear aprons. 2Be1Ask1

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't think anything official on UND's standing with the Big Sky will come to light until the Big Sky holds it's meetings in June.

Anyone else think Fullerton is sitting in his office day after day thinking "what the f*** did I get myself into?" ...

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    Anyone else think Fullerton is sitting in his office day after day thinking "what the f*** did I get myself into?" ...
    One would think that!!!

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have a feeling that come June the Sky will draft a resolution that if UND continues the nickname usage past the Aug deadline of the original lawsuit they will be asked to leave the Sky. This is an easy out for the Big Sky that got shafted when they only got half the package they thought they were getting in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by phpguru View Post
    What do you think is worse currently? UND's big sky sports or UND off the field? it has to be close. Talk about a hot mess.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaghook View Post
    got shafted when they only got half the package they thought they were getting in the first place.
    twss

boooooooom goes the dynamite!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    What do you think is worse currently? UND's big sky sports or UND off the field? it has to be close. Talk about a hot mess.
    TWSS......

I see today there was a call to arms from the US District Attorney for North Dakota regarding the state's Sioux tribes.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article...group/Opinion/

Oh, wait. This was for a real life problem on the NA reservations in the state of North Dakota, something that actually needs attention and resolution. My bad...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.