Page 126 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 10122

Thread: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Default Re: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    Is there anyway we can see a few more seconds after the guy sits down to see all the people stare at the dumba$$... This is absolutely priceless... Maybe they make a montage with this fan and Hasktol flicking off people over the buthockies and show that to the NCAA crowd.
    Its Hockey what do you expect??

I figure right now the Skol up North is 0 or 2 and the meeting in Bismark will be the third Strike.

1. Their Hockey team got Beat my Michigan, which failed to win the Natl Champion ship tonight, but played a good game.

2. Their #1 playe Frattin who left the team for a year and then came back failed to play, and very well was shunned for the Hobey Baker Award.

3. Now the NCAA has a chance to simply, tell them we have a "LEGAL
    AGREEMENT with PREJUDICE against you, and even thought your people think you should have a secret meeting we are going to say change your name and lets not waste your states money any more.

ISXBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I see Burggraf is at it again...

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...76/group/News/

"More recently, the majority in North Dakota has spoken through the action of the Legislature and governor."

"Meanwhile, we need to hold the NCAA, the University of Minnesota and others accountable for their statements that “we will not play you or let you host NCAA tournaments unless you change your name.”

"That is discrimination at its finest. That is where we all should champion the cause. It is pure hypocrisy on the part of the NCAA and others."
    Last edited by ISXBISON; 04-11-2011 at 04:35 AM. Reason: quotes

Quote Originally Posted by ISXBISON View Post

"More recently, the majority in North Dakota has spoken through the action of the Legislature and governor."

"Meanwhile, we need to hold the NCAA, the University of Minnesota and others accountable for their statements that “we will not play you or let you host NCAA tournaments unless you change your name.”

"That is discrimination at its finest. That is where we all should champion the cause. It is pure hypocrisy on the part of the NCAA and others."
    wow this guy is an idiot. next theyll propose a bill to force teams to play them. if you dont like other school's stances then change your nickname

Those schools can do whatever they damn well please. UND fans criticizing them for their stance isn't going to change that.

I'm looking forward to this meeting between ND and the NCAA... I'm expecting the NCAA to tell them flat out: "get in line, or get out"

Quote Originally Posted by ISXBISON View Post

This guy reminds me of my cat. So fucking entitled. Thinks everything in the world and universe has been righted to him. Douchebag of the highest caliber.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonator View Post
    This guy reminds me of my cat. So fucking entitled. Thinks everything in the world and universe has been righted to him. Douchebag of the highest caliber.
    Love the cat analogy. My daughter has a sign in her room that says "Dogs have owners. Cats have staff."

what's all this talk about cats? time for a threadjack!

I present cats that look like ron swanson.

http://catsthatlooklikeronswanson.tumblr.com/
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

This moron's arrogance is EPIC! I used to cheer for them to keep their name, and because of douche bags like Burggraf, I hope the NCAA sticks it up their arrogant asses! Kiss off I say! I still laugh at the "most recognizable logo in North America." What kind of a numbnuts says that? Idiot! Okay, I'm done now. Feel better.

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Burggraf was the prize specimen in this study.
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha

Civil06 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Burggraf is on with Heitkamp right now...
    "Rugby is a beastly game played by gentlemen; soccer is a gentleman's game played by beasts; football is a beastly game played by beasts."
    - Henry Blaha