Page 120 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220620 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 10122

Thread: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Default Re: Bill to keep Sioux nickname

Holy cow the light just came on for me as STar2city has just enlightened me again. On the board to the north he is now basically saying this is all Douple, Chapman and Taylors fault. Can you imagine this blunder is now our fault. Do they have a class to the north on "Taking ownership of previous decisions" or do they all just get the "How to blame everything on somebody else" class.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Holy cow the light just came on for me as STar2city has just enlightened me again. On the board to the north he is now basically saying this is all Douple, Chapman and Taylors fault. Can you imagine this blunder is now our fault. Do they have a class to the north on "Taking ownership of previous decisions" or do they all just get the "How to blame everything on somebody else" class.
    Do you have a link... I would love to read the post...

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks! That is simply amazing. How can one instiution have so much pull on a conference? Yep NDSU screwed over UND... :-) :-)

I know what star2city is thinking...

I miss Joe Chapman.

Conspiracy within conspiracy. This guy should be writing spy fiction. Especially since his sense of reality continually misses the mark. Seriously, Clancy in his prime would be challenged to pull this set of conspiracy and backstabbing together in one of his novels.

Summary of assertions (not fact)

1. Douple does it to Kelley. Shaft holds Kelley down. Kelley takes it whimpering, but without crying out. No NDSU complicity at this point.

2. SBoE ignores Chapman and NDSU dispite their obvious involvement. Presidents, not Douple hold the power and make the decisions. Which president drove a stake into Kelley's heart. He wants to know!

3. Media failed to call Douple a liar and to out the conference president responsible for evaluation. Local media sucked (where have I heard this one before). Someone was called a blowhard, but the only one I can identify is the author of the SS post.

4. The PAC-10 and their bastion of liberals pulled a fast one with the NCAA's assistance by keeping Utah's nickname. "Hey that ain't fair!!"

5. Taylor as Chapman's mouthpiece declared the nickname would prevent NDSU from scheduling the GFCCC causing Douple to create a new policy inverting the conference reporting structure.

6. The GFCCC acceptance of the Big Sky invite caused panic in the Summit and resulted in UNO gaining the rejected lover's attention but also cost UNO their wrestling and football programs. Even though Kelley had a deal, that handshake deal with Douple was spurned when Douple could not find a home for the flickertail FB program. Douple, feeling scorned, went public with this deal in revenge.

Of course in this individual's imagination, All is well in the North regardless of the actions by their leadership. The outhouse, its teams, and its fans are blessed and by devine action will continue to have a magnificent future.

Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Conspiracy within conspiracy. This guy should be writing spy fiction. Especially since his sense of reality continually misses the mark. Seriously, Clancy in his prime would be challenged to pull this set of conspiracy and backstabbing together in one of his novels.

Summary of assertions (not fact)

1. Douple does it to Kelley. Shaft holds Kelley down. Kelley takes it whimpering, but without crying out. No NDSU complicity at this point.

2. SBoE ignores Chapman and NDSU dispite their obvious involvement. Presidents, not Douple hold the power and make the decisions. Which president drove a stake into Kelley's heart. He wants to know!

3. Media failed to call Douple a liar and to out the conference president responsible for evaluation. Local media sucked (where have I heard this one before). Someone was called a blowhard, but the only one I can identify is the author of the SS post.

4. The PAC-10 and their bastion of liberals pulled a fast one with the NCAA's assistance by keeping Utah's nickname. "Hey that ain't fair!!"

5. Taylor as Chapman's mouthpiece declared the nickname would prevent NDSU from scheduling the GFCCC causing Douple to create a new policy inverting the conference reporting structure.

6. The GFCCC acceptance of the Big Sky invite caused panic in the Summit and resulted in UNO gaining the rejected lover's attention but also cost UNO their wrestling and football programs. Even though Kelley had a deal, that handshake deal with Douple was spurned when Douple could not find a home for the flickertail FB program. Douple, feeling scorned, went public with this deal in revenge.

Of course in this individual's imagination, All is well in the North regardless of the actions by their leadership. The outhouse, its teams, and its fans are blessed and by devine action will continue to have a magnificent future.

in response to star2shitty's fictional work, I say:

or is meth the hot drug in GF these days?

are we really surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    are we really surprised?
    I'm not surprised, according to some of the folks up nort, NDSU, Chapman and Taylor (and now Bresciani, it seems) were responsible for the tsunami/quake that hit Japan. They're also responsible for $2.50 ATM fees.
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz