Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
Merry Christmas to all! Love playing games with family waiting for midnight mass!
LOVE midnight mass! As kids, we would do exactly the same.... play games until it was time to drive ALL the WAY over to Sheldon ND in our older Oldsmobile. No auto start, took forever for the heater to work, coats weren't that warm... but we were tough! Got home between 1:30-2:AM. Oh the memories...

Changing the subject - But something related to Christmas.
My Dad passed away 5 yrs ago yesterday (WW2 Vet)
Found myself thinking alot about the homeless Veterans lately. (Yes, they are staying in a facility in Fargo) I called the Coordinator (yesterday) & found out that 31 of them were going to have a Christmas meal together tonight on Christmas Eve. So I asked my husband if he would go to Scheels in Moorhead & get 31 BISON t-shirts for them. (Only a little bit of apprehension appeared on his face.) He left the farm, went to Scheels, got 31 shirts & boxes, found the facility where they stay (Project Hart) & delivered the gifts. Hopefully they will wear the shirts as they watch the Nat'l Champ game on TV. (My husband said it was an eye opening experience for him as well.) Let's just say, even with all the problems (commodities & stock market to name a couple) we still have MUCH to be thankful for. Merry Christmas everyone!