Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone in Bisonville! Take some to to forget about sports and enjoy your families. BUT, if you can't, The NBA had 5 games on today and one hasn't even started yet! Mery Christmas!

Default Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas BV!

Well said Doctor MERRY CHRISTMAS++++
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

Merry Christmas to all! Love playing games with family waiting for midnight mass!

±+++++++++++++

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Merry Christmas to all! Love playing games with family waiting for midnight mass!
    LOVE midnight mass! As kids, we would do exactly the same.... play games until it was time to drive ALL the WAY over to Sheldon ND in our older Oldsmobile. No auto start, took forever for the heater to work, coats weren't that warm... but we were tough! Got home between 1:30-2:AM. Oh the memories...

Changing the subject - But something related to Christmas.
    My Dad passed away 5 yrs ago yesterday (WW2 Vet)
    Found myself thinking alot about the homeless Veterans lately. (Yes, they are staying in a facility in Fargo) I called the Coordinator (yesterday) & found out that 31 of them were going to have a Christmas meal together tonight on Christmas Eve. So I asked my husband if he would go to Scheels in Moorhead & get 31 BISON t-shirts for them. (Only a little bit of apprehension appeared on his face.) He left the farm, went to Scheels, got 31 shirts & boxes, found the facility where they stay (Project Hart) & delivered the gifts. Hopefully they will wear the shirts as they watch the Nat'l Champ game on TV. (My husband said it was an eye opening experience for him as well.) Let's just say, even with all the problems (commodities & stock market to name a couple) we still have MUCH to be thankful for. Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    LOVE midnight mass! As kids, we would do exactly the same.... play games until it was time to drive ALL the WAY over to Sheldon ND in our older Oldsmobile. No auto start, took forever for the heater to work, coats weren't that warm... but we were tough! Got home between 1:30-2:AM. Oh the memories...

Changing the subject - But something related to Christmas.
    My Dad passed away 5 yrs ago yesterday (WW2 Vet)
    Found myself thinking alot about the homeless Veterans lately. (Yes, they are staying in a facility in Fargo) I called the Coordinator (yesterday) & found out that 31 of them were going to have a Christmas meal together tonight on Christmas Eve. So I asked my husband if he would go to Scheels in Moorhead & get 31 BISON t-shirts for them. (Only a little bit of apprehension appeared on his face.) He left the farm, went to Scheels, got 31 shirts & boxes, found the facility where they stay (Project Hart) & delivered the gifts. Hopefully they will wear the shirts as they watch the Nat'l Champ game on TV. (My husband said it was an eye opening experience for him as well.) Let's just say, even with all the problems (commodities & stock market to name a couple) we still have MUCH to be thankful for. Merry Christmas everyone!
    Awesome!

As a Frenchman from the north, we also have meat pie after midnight mass as all good French folks do.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Went to the Cathedral of St. Mary downtown Fargo last night for the Office of Readings and sang some Carols, tried to stay for midnight mass, but my eyes were getting heavy and I was about to start head bobbing when I decided I'd better call it a night. It's beautiful in there, maybe I saw some of you there.

Merry Christmas everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Went to the Cathedral of St. Mary downtown Fargo last night for the Office of Readings and sang some Carols, tried to stay for midnight mass, but my eyes were getting heavy and I was about to start head bobbing when I decided I'd better call it a night. It's beautiful in there, maybe I saw some of you there.
    Ah yes... the Cathedral... so enjoyable to sit back & take it all in. Beautiful indeed.