Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Default Re: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    evidently boys from NW North Dakota can't hold their liquor and like going to bed early.
    BS......I will go head to head with anyone (except Sav).

yes you will be able to drink in the suites. they are working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    BS......I will go head to head with anyone (except Sav).
    Do I count? I'm from Moorhead
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    yes you will be able to drink in the suites. they are working on it.
    Completely false! They have been "working on this" since the little place opened....it's not going to happen under any circumstances. Won't even be brought to a floor vote this year. I know it's a tall task, but don't confuse yourself with the panel's approval.

On another note, I bought 6 tickets, 18 rows up on the visitors' 30 for $325 which included 2 parking passes to lot 37!!

I am looking forward to the line of cars full of Bison fans on I-94, just like last time. It was an awesome sight.

Over on GopherHole it seems even when Lakes is being pretty nice, Gopher fans feel the need to go after us. I smell either overconfidence, or fear. Either way, I feel pretty good about our chances now.
    Stu Whitney@stuwhitney4mSurprised Harvard missed out. MT @AllHailTank: Well I guess I got watt I wonted I will take my talents and higher my education at UND.
    LAKESBISON 3/4/2006-4/15/2011 Forever in our hearts

Former representative of 3rd Floor Johnson
    Current representative of 12 St. N Fargo

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    Over on GopherHole it seems even when Lakes is being pretty nice, Gopher fans feel the need to go after us. I smell either overconfidence, or fear. Either way, I feel pretty good about our chances now.
    I've quit trolling other message boards a long time ago because you can never tell which of their posters are their versions of Lakes or not and I don't have a use for cyber trash-talk (including on this board). But my guess is that you're reading overconfidence.

Not sure how a fanbase's reaction one way or the other would change your view of our chances though. I like our chances because we have a bye week before, our team will be way more amped for that game, and because no matter how good of a coach Jerry Kill is or isn't his players will be initially shocked by how good our players are. All of that is true no matter what their fans think.

The truth is that if they have an average Big Ten team next year and they show up for the game, we are in trouble. If they are terrible again and/or don't show up, they could find themselves behind faster than they think and may get into a hole that they aren't capable of climbing out of. Strangely, because of the dynamic of the game, I don't see either team with any chance of pulling themselves out of a 10 point gap in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I feel good about ndsu's chances! You guys have a nice defense. Reality though, lakesbison was stirring the pot for a week before today...if you're a dbag for a lifetime and decide to try to be decent for a day doesn't mean you will be treated decent...people don't forget!

And gopher fans/alum enjoy making fun of north dakota just like the rest of the usa-between lakesbison and und north dakota is tough to defend!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post

And gopher fans/alum enjoy making fun of north dakota just like the rest of the usa-between lakesbison and und north dakota is tough to defend!
    exactly what I'm talking about. Why go to another team's board, talk trash, and get your facts wrong? Are you (and I mean you and anyone else who'd go to another team's board to chat about anything other than "where is a good place to party/tailgate/get a hotel") so hard up for attention that you'll poke a virtual hornet's nest just to get a reaction?

Lakes lives in MN. And the rest of the country does not make fun of ND. ND has qualities which people from there and not poke fun at.

Quote Originally Posted by mnriverbison View Post
    exactly what I'm talking about. Why go to another team's board, talk trash, and get your facts wrong? Are you (and I mean you and anyone else who'd go to another team's board to chat about anything other than "where is a good place to party/tailgate/get a hotel") so hard up for attention that you'll poke a virtual hornet's nest just to get a reaction?

Lakes lives in MN. And the rest of the country does not make fun of ND. ND has qualities which people from there and not poke fun at.
    Well a lot of the country makes fun of north dakota due to stereotypes the same way minnesota is made fun of, wisky, etc. I'm not on a horse as high as yours mnriverbison but I like fan interaction and trash talk. My problem is we play 3 games as well as an offseason before the bison. Ndsu fans are making this game more than it is and lakes makes all of you look bad!