Page 35 of 48 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Default Re: 2011 Gopher Game... Let the Planning Begin

Quote Originally Posted by EPBison View Post
    Their student section will be half empty anyway
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    The family Tatanka has officially purchased 8 tickets in row 1 of section 117, right next to the student section... will be a blast!

I told my 6 year old son we've got the tickets and that he'd have to sit by the Gopher students. He said that's ok because the Bison won last time and they'll win again this time, because gophers are stinky.

Can't argue with the boy.
    YOU SON OF A BITCH! I was going to buy those this weekend! lol.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I was also looking at those, all of the tickets left are so endzone centric and over priced, im going to try my luck with the 20-20 upperdeck gen admission tickets.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

I'm just going to stick out it a bit again unless something good becomes available.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Getting 20k into Tiny Cramped Field should not be a problem! Wisconsin had 15k there two years ago and Iowa over 20k last year. Craigslist will be awash with tickets as usual!!!!!

Let's KILL'em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZw5oAHUfPw

PS:

That is Jerry Kill on banjo in the above video!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Huge Bison Fan On 9/24! View Post
    Getting 20k into Tiny Cramped Field should not be a problem! Wisconsin had 15k there two years ago and Iowa over 20k last year. Craigslist will be awash with tickets as usual!!!!!

Let's KILL'em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZw5oAHUfPw

PS:

That is Jerry Kill on banjo in the above video!!
    PantherHawk... Is that you??
    "Jfufhr dhuis msdjdi asdj."
    - Lou Holtz

I decided to enroll at the U and buy tickets for the student section.

Who's with me!?!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post

Who's with me!?!
    I doubt you need to do that to buy them. You can find student tickets on craigslist all the time.
    check neg rep

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post

Who's with me!?!
    Too bad it's not like another school where you can think about taking online classes and they count you towards enrollment.....
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Too bad it's not like another school where you can think about taking online classes and they count you towards enrollment.....
    hell, some Canadians I met at tailgating were pulled over for speeding in gf, and since they stopped they were given a diploma (printed on the back of the ticket). Too bad they couldn't stay overnight, they might have had a hockey scholarship to pay for it all...
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.