Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Game Today...

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Game Today...

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    That was a close kick! Great game congrats Mn Duluth. They have really taken advantage of NDSU, UND, SDSU, and USD making the move to D1 but what's cool is they have built a great program on pretty much all Minnesota kids. Congrats!
    Congrats to them but with a lower scholly limit and the best teams moving out and bad teams moving in, it just doesn't seem as big as it used to be to win the NC in DII.

i haz a feeling eastern washington will beat delaware

Hook. I was watching Duluth, they flipped this on , and my girl wont get off my lap so i can change it and unbison hasnt brought me a morgan yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    That was a close kick! Great game congrats Mn Duluth. They have really taken advantage of NDSU, UND, SDSU, and USD making the move to D1 but what's cool is they have built a great program on pretty much all Minnesota kids. Congrats!
    in a watered down D2...

Ballgame...EWU vs UD on Jan 7th.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

NSIC speed

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    in a watered down D2...
    When Augustana is ranked in the top 5 and they had to leave the NCC because they were not competitive (or was that Morningside?)... just tellin' ya! I don't think they have ever beaten UND or USD. If fact I don't think they have come within 2 scores.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    Delta went for the win on 4th, BALLS! then had a penalty. awww.

4th and 6. Delta Kicking to tie with 2 min left.

duluth blocked kick, but delay of game saved them

2nd try.. Delta makes it

17-17 Duluth-Delta 2:22 left

ESPN 2
    Lakes for f's sake get over the 4th down play. THey didn't make it on third down, what makes you think they pick up on 4th down? Didn't they go for it at 4th and goal and not make it?

There are 10 other plays if they had made the play, they win the game. It was the right play, pin them back, let your strength (defense) win the game. Wasn't meant to be.

cableone is too expensive

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone is cheering for the East coast bias BS teams. I will always cheer for the teams in the West because it gives us a better chance of at large selections and seeding for the playoffs. I'm rooting for EWU and was cheering for Montana last year. Screw all the East teams.
    I reality due to the strength of the conference, can the bison afford to play a strong FCS team from a win loss perspective.

The bison have yet to run the table in the MVFC so they need all the non conference they can. Can't always count on being the FBS team like they did this year. No guarantees you beat Minnesota next year. If you want eight wins to make playoffs, a FBS and a non conference loss to a Georgia Southern, Montana, or other highly ranked team, could mean no playoffs due to the conference we play in.

Remember although at the end we loved the run the bison went on, they were in a 6 way tie for third in the conference, which in itself is an amazing item when you look at the final standings.