Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Today...

Default Re: Game Today...

Intentional Grounding??? When the QB wasn't in the grasp or even under pressure, why not put it down to bad throw or wrong route run? I am really starting to question 1AA officiating!

Also not a fan of the PF on "defenseless receivers" calls (see this game and our SDSU game) either we go to flag football or players assume that when they put on the pads they are exposing themselves to some situations they may get leveled due to the premise of football!!

GSU!

They went in 7-4 like us. We should be kicking and screaming about how the 20 team playoffs was the right move, thus should be supporting GSU to win it all if we cannot.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twentysix View Post
    GSU!

They went in 7-4 like us. We should be kicking and screaming about how the 20 team playoffs was the right move, thus should be supporting GSU to win it all if we cannot.
    I'm not sure why everyone is cheering for the East coast bias BS teams. I will always cheer for the teams in the West because it gives us a better chance of at large selections and seeding for the playoffs. I'm rooting for EWU and was cheering for Montana last year. Screw all the East teams.

I'm not cheering for GSU, not after those punks bought us out.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

FG for the hens

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I'm not cheering for GSU, not after those punks bought us out.
    Yeah that does suck, but i support a 20 team playoff, it will be interesting to see how many times we make it in, in spot 19-20.
    National Champions: '65 '68 '69 '83 '85 '86 '88 '90 '11 '12 '13 '14 '15 '17 '18 '19 '21

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CivilBison96 View Post
    Also not a fan of the PF on "defenseless receivers" calls (see this game and our SDSU game) either we go to flag football or players assume that when they put on the pads they are exposing themselves to some situations they may get leveled due to the premise of football!!
    You can hit them. You just can't go after their heads. Lots of body below the neck to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    You can hit them. You just can't go after their heads. Lots of body below the neck to hit.
    The hit in today's game was not to his head though, it was to his chest area.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

How about the no call on the face mask by Delaware when their d-lineman pulled down the GS QB?