Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bohl a target at Ball State?

Default Re: Bohl a target at Ball State?

Wouldn't even be a latteral move for him. He stays.
    Bizon football...it ain't golf....be LOUD...be PROUD....BIZON NATION (yes, I stole 'nation' from the Gophers)

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Muncie is not a very nice place and I wouldn't even consider it a college town. It's a struggling manufacturing city that happens to have a big university. Other than the weather, Fargo is definitely a much nicer city. They have an OK stadium with some newer facilities but the coach's office is a joke. It's a big room with 3 or 4 desks and a training table! We use it for one of our college clinics every year and I was surprised when I found out it was the coach's office. The D3 schools where I work have individual offices for the coaches. That was apparently one of the main reasons Brady Hoke left for San Diego State.
    Indy is being kind. Muncie is really dumpy. I've spent a lot of days and nights there and it is yucky.
    BSU has a nice basketball arena (Worthen Arena) that seats 11,500 so they'll have us doubled there.

Didn't see it mentioned here, but according to Dom Izzo Bohl has no interest in coaching for Ball State.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Bohl called Taylor and said he was NOT interested. I think all the rumors on Bohl Leaving can stop. He like where he is, He has said NUMEROUS times he likes Gene, and looks to me like his team is coming together.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Bohl isn't going anywhere. He likes it here.

Bisonfan1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When Bohl wins a couple NC games, thats when you start looking for a new Bison coach. So Bohl will be here at least 2 more years. Then he will command the big $$$ somewhere.
    West Lot Champions - 2008 Bison Pride Award/2009 Best Set-Up & Fan Favorite/ 2010 Fan Favorite / 2011 Fan Favorite - TOHBTC

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfan1 View Post
    When Bohl wins a couple NC games, thats when you start looking for a new Bison coach. So Bohl will be here at least 2 more years. Then he will command the big $$$ somewhere.
    Id love to see him go out that way! Kind of like Tressel and Youngstown.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Bohl called Taylor and said he was NOT interested. I think all the rumors on Bohl Leaving can stop. He like where he is, He has said NUMEROUS times he likes Gene, and looks to me like his team is coming together.
    Now normally I would say cue the "Bohl Hired as Ball State Head Coach" headline. Just saying.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Ball State hired the old Elon coach, Pete Lembo.

http://ballstatesports.com/SportSele...33&SPSID=67657