Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senior: Freddie Banks

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Senior: Freddie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by minnesotabobcat View Post
    Coach Banks is a stud. I was hoping he'd fly under the radar for one more season...but I'm happy for him. It will be interesting to see who Vigen brings in to replace him. I would be surprised if it wasn't somebody else with NDSU ties.
    You'll find plenty of football geniuses with NDSU ties right here on bisonville.com.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    You'll find plenty of football geniuses with NDSU ties right here on bisonville.com.
    There's the Bisonville bullsh!t I remember, I have been disappointed, back in 2010 it was a riot to read this forum. I guess winning does change you.

Oh, Banks was great, I agree our next DC will have NDSU ties, We have been pounded by you enough times the last 10 years that we decided to go out and hire coaches that are rooted in your system, so far its been a big improvement.

True. Then again, we could go with Touchdown Tommy from Butte, America. He could probably handle that in his spare time when he isn't scoring touchdowns or making the other team's cheerleaders swoon

True. Then again, we could go with Touchdown Tommy from Butte, America. He could probably handle that in his spare time when he isn't scoring touchdowns or making the other team's cheerleaders swoon
    Yeah. You could see on TV that all those fellas on the Jacks cheer team were really weak-kneed to when he got close to their sideline.
    Damn, I'm Good!

He’s likely gonna have to rebuild his 2021 legacy after losing in Frisco, but still kinda rooting for him to do so. About time Cats had a Natty-type QB. Heck, the last one to win a Natty needed ties to NDSU to do so. TDT doesn’t have that. Plus he’s barely any taller that Lakes.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Naw, he'll look like this as a senior. stock-photo-happy-redhead-overweight-man-with-big-belly-sticking-out-of-his-shrunk-t-shirt-holdi.jpg

He from Butte.