Thread: Season roughly 1/3 done

Default Season roughly 1/3 done

We're right at about the 1/3 mark through the season with only two big games standing between us and conference play. Seems to me like a good point to talk about how this team is developing and what the concerns are going forward.

I LOVE how long we are... Tviedt/Carlson/Marshall/Braun/Wright. I think as the team gels defensively it will get more and more difficult for the opposition to find passing lanes.

I worry about our back court a bit. Lundberg/Zastrow seem tentative at times. I know every player is different but I'd love to see them take a Freddy pill and play with Mr. Coleman's confidence. They have the skill, it just seems they get rattled. I wish I'd have had video on the Oregon and UCSB games, as it sounded like they hounded us with pressure and it sounded like on the radio waves that we handled it well. I hope my observations are anecdotal and misguided.

Tviedt makes Bison basketball so FUN to watch. I am already lamenting the end of the season and his career. He's really kept the status of the program at a high level since our NCAA run.

I'm not a great basketball mind, but I'd like to see what the experts out there think of this team cumulatively thus far.

Default Re: Season roughly 1/3 done

Green bay game and Oregon game hurts looking back.

Ndsu cannot lose the Mediocare teams in summit.

Oru,iupui,Oakland.....split with them, win summit with 11-3 record?

Very young and promising team with a couple solid seniors. The overall youth of this team is going to have some highs and lows but come tournament time this will be a very dangerous team.

Does anyone have any updates on Aaberg? Redshirt?

I hope the guy is ok.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    Does anyone have any updates on Aaberg? Redshirt?

I hope the guy is ok.
    He is doing better, but as far as I now he still hasn't been medically cleared. A redshirt is increasingly likely the longer this goes on.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden