Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Baxter transferring

Default Re: Baxter transferring

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I am just wonder if its too late. Who can we get?
    We signed Taylor Braun very late. There are always late bloomers and players that slipped through the cracks.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo.

I really liked this kid. Thought he would have been great for us and seemed like a really high energy, personable kid. Fun to watch kid to as he can fly.

Tough loss for NDSU's program and I wish him luck.

jarhead is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good luck Taylor.

Good luck Taylor!
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Are these guys DI? Seriously, how bad do you want to play basketball? This reminds me of the kid from Wisconsin recruited for football that wanted to be closer to his girlfriend. Went to a DIII school instead. I feel sorry for them that they are 18 and have not yet grown up........like so many kids today that want to live at home until they are 28. Bunch of mamby pamby babies.
    Really??? I don't know this kid and I'm guessing you don't either. The only one that needs to grow up is you. Who are you to say what's best for this young man? If it makes him happy then I congratulate him on his decision. It's not as if he dropped out of school or got arrested, he simply transferred to a different school and is still playing ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Are these guys DI? Seriously, how bad do you want to play basketball? This reminds me of the kid from Wisconsin recruited for football that wanted to be closer to his girlfriend. Went to a DIII school instead. I feel sorry for them that they are 18 and have not yet grown up........like so many kids today that want to live at home until they are 28. Bunch of mamby pamby babies.
    reminds me of the geico commercial with the drill sergeant who is a therapist.

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.-Joshua J. Marine

LMAO at the ignorant posters here who aren't familiar with how D1 works.

Good luck to Baxter.

IMHO it is not imperative for us to fill that scholly. With such a heavy freshmen/sophomore class next year it will be great for Saul to sit on this to balance the classes out a little, or wait for a legitimate diamond in the rough. Taylor Braun says hello to that.

bisonhusker is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Taylor is a first class kid from a tremendous family. Best of luck to him!

Fargo is a long way away from family, and he saw the depth chart ahead of him. It was very deep and he understood that. He had the ability! If the kid isn't 100% sure he can do it, it is probably in his best interest to go someplace and play. Again, you won't find a nicer kid.

The scholarship will remain open. The spot could turn into an Andre Smith/Taylor Braun type signing. As of right now, we can add one more kid to two kids coming from Wisconsin (Lindberg and Kading).

Quote Originally Posted by CarringtonBison View Post
    reminds me of the geico commercial with the drill sergeant who is a therapist.
    Tissue?

Mamby Pamby Land

Then again, He did have practice!

Full Metal Jacket
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandbison View Post
    Stop being a dick. Sometimes there are more important things than basketball to kids.
    Hey rut butt, this is DI basketball, not some junior college.